Chapter 20

A one noughty thing came on his mind he said "lekin ab jab me aa gaya hu to ise kyo meri jagah lene du, abhi anirudh hatata hai is teddy ko meri bondi ke arms se" he said in noughty way. Then He slowly moves her teddy bear from her embraces there in such a way that Bondita does not wake up. And he himself placed on the place of teddy bear. He also hugg her as she hugs teddy bear the same.

Then he also slept in her embraces and suddenly a little smile crept on her face which was delighted her more.

He saw her face and smiled at her lovingly. Then he also slept while hugging her close.

In morning the sleeping position got changed bondita's arms covered him properly and his head were placed on her bosoms, both were sleeping peacefully in eachother embraces.

After sleeping she wakes up and found him on her bed. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at his beautiful face and some time she got lost in him. After that she realises last night then she immediately woke up from there and went freshen up. As she wipping her hairs from towel he looked him through mirror and watches him properly then she found something different on his face, she went near him. She slowly caressing his forehead and she about to kiss on his cheeks she found love bite on his cheeks, she immediately got up from her place and as she about to leave in anger he hold her hand gently and pulled her towards him.

She didn't balanced herself and She falls completely on him and in this circumstances her lips collide with his, and in this affair both of them get an accidental lip kiss. Their eyes got widened because they both didn't thought this kind of kiss. As he wanted to kiss back her but she immediately got up from him, and run outside due to nervousness. Anirudh didn't understand what did happened with her. He thought that she is feeling guilty due to sudden lip kiss but he didn't know the reason of her running and about his love bite which was already on his cheeks.

He wakes up from her bed and went towards her. He searching bondita but she was in kitchen he went near her and hugs her from behind and covered her from his arms around her and says keeping his chin in his soldier with love. "what did happened with my bondu?"

He asked in concerned way, she didn't replied then he again asked "tumhe bura laga kya! Abhi Jo hamara accidental kiss hua.... sorry it was not kiss it was just lip touch then why are you sad, tell me na baby" he asked making cute pout on his face. Bondita got burnt after listen baby word because she didn't likes baby word because anirudh used baby to calling his friends. She looked at him in angry.

Then anirudh said while looking at her "arey baap re itna gussa😅" he said while making funny face then he said to tease her more "abhi tum accidental kiss me.... sorry not kiss it was just accidental lip touch usme tum itni gussa ho Rahi ho to socho jab me tumhare karib ayunga" he said while going close to her "aur karib aunga" he said while making her more close "aur jab tumhe sach me lip kiss karunga aur....aise hi phir ham aur karib ayenge dono" he said in husky voice and went near her lips again and said to her "tum samajh rahi ho na....me kya keh raha hu!" He said making her understand about his talks. He closed his eyes and going to kiss her on her lips she feels nervousness and due to hesitation she pulled him from her. "Kya kar rahe the aap!" She said in nervousness.

"Me to vahi kar raha tha jo room me adhura reh gaya tha, aur vaise bhi bade bujurg keh kar gaye hai ki koi bhi kaam adhura nahi chorna chahiye Varna paap lagta hai....ab tum hi batao anirudh Roy Chowdhary adhura kiss karne ka paap apne upar chadne dega kya?" he while going towards her. "Dur hatiye aap, bondita ko apse koi baat nahi karni hai, aur bondita isliye gussa nahi ki hamara accidental kiss hua Balki bondita isliye gussa hai kyoki aapne usse jhuth bola" she said in angry way.

Anirudh didn't understand what she wanted to say him "Maine tumse kya jhuth bola bondita!" He asked in surprised way. "Apne kaha tha ki aap kal surgery ke liye ja rahe hai, par aap hospital Gaye hi nahi the" she said while looking him in angry way.

Flashback - after anirudh went phone ranged bondita picked the call and said "hello" bondita replied in phone. "Hello ma'am sir se keh dena ki aaj ki unki surgery cancel ho gayi, to aaj unhe aane ki jarurat nahi hai" manager told in call, after that bondita cut the call and thought "to phir anirudh kaha gaye hai? Agar inhe kahi aur hi Jana tha to bata sakte the par nahi bataya. Aane do Aaj inhe baat nahi karegi bondita" she told to herself making puffed face.
Flashback end.

"Oh to ye baat hai!" He said slightly slept on his head. "Aur aap jaha gaye the vaha ka proof bhi leke aaye hai" she said while looking his cheeks which was making her angry more. Anirudh again didn't understand what she saying. He scratching his head and again looked at her. "Bondita mujhe sach me kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai tum kya bol rahi ho, jo bhi bolna hai please clear bolo" he said making him confuse. "She going near his and held his cheeks through her palm and looked in mirror "ye kya hai!?" She asked.

Anirudh looking him in mirror and got surprised and again slap his head had slightly "ye!ye....ye...to kiss hai😅"  he replied in making funny face. "Vo to bondita ko bhi pata hai ki kiss hai par kisse se kiss hua apka?" She shouting him in anger. Anirudh thought "ye kaise reh gaya maine to kal face wash bhi kiya tha, ye baby bhi na itna deep kiss Dene ki kya jarurat thi ab meri romance ki duniya me laga di na aag ☹️" anirudh said to her "bondu tum bondu nahi tum bhondu ho koi friend kisi friend ko kiss bhi nahi karte kya!" He asked in surprised way while protecting himself.

"Kyo nahi kar sakte! Bilkul kar skate hai par itna deep kiss to bondita ne bhi nahi kiya apko aur dekhiye apne cheek ko kaise sujha diya hai, kon hai ye chudail jisne apke saath aisa kiya?" She asked in concerned way, anirudh feels relax after seeing her concern for him "abhi to Bach Gaya anirudh agar baby ne aisa hi Kiya na to meri bondita mujhe chodegi nahi!" He said in mind. "Boliye" she asked while shaking him because he was lost on his thought. "Vo....vo...baby.....baby ne kiya tha kiss" he replied in a nervousness. "Who is bab...." She remembered that girl and completed her sentence "ye vahi baby hai na jisse aap movie Wale din mile the?" She asked to confirming herself. He nodded his head like a obedient child. "I knew it, ki aap usi se milne gaye the, aur to aur aap use baby bhi bulate hai" she said in making frowning face at him.

"Arey bondita me koi use baby nahi bulata vo to uska naam hai baby aur vo meri college friend thi isliye aur usne galti se kiss kiya tha. Tum kuch jyada hi issue kar rahi ho bondita" he replied in little bit aggression. Bondita didn't replied she went from there.

"Arey bondita ruko to sahi" he said to stoping her. "Thik hai lete rahiye usse kiss bondita chali" she told him while going stairs. She took her purse and went to outside. Anirudh stopped her "arey bondita itni si baat pe koi Ghar chor ke jata hai kya?" He said to insisted her. "Ghar chor ke nahi ja Rahi hu mami ka taar (letter) aaya tha use lene ja Rahi hu" she said while looking her in mirror and went near him and making sit on chair and applied face cream on his cheek "ye kya hai bondita?" He asked. "Isse apke Gaal ki sujan chali jayegi....aur jab tak thik na ho jaye yahi beithe rehna" She tells him giving orders like elders. He noded an obedient child. Then she left.

"Thank God apne bacha liya Varna aaj to bondi Mera bharta bana deti😅, lekin she is very protective girl. Kaash meri bondita jaisi sab hoti" he said that admiring her.

In outside bondita took the taar and signed in register and left from the post office. She walking in streets and reading the letter which was sent by her mama and mami. After read letter she got numb and feeling scared after reading she wanted to tell him about this letter immediately Because it is important for him to know about this letter.

She arrives at home as she entered in leaving room her body started trembling her eyes got moist after watching the scenario in front of her eyes and stood numb tears falling from eyes she couldn't believe on her eyes how could her anirudh do this. How could he cheat her?

How was the chapter? How was their funny and angry romance between them? What will happen next? What did she see that she couldn't believe her eyes?