Chapter 36

After knowing the relationship between them he left from the hospital without telling her. Bondita came out from cabin and shaking hand with him and said "thank you sohem for itni saari cheeze detail me batane ke liye ab me Anirudh ko bilkul pareshan nahi hone dungi aur unme aaye is badlav ko bhi bahot ache se door karungi" she replied in exclaimed way.

Then she looked him but she didn't found him and she starts searching him in whole hospital but she unable to found him. She asked to nurses of hospital where he had gone? Nurses replied her she was seeing him in going outside of hospital.

She said "Anirudh bina bataye kaha Jaa sakte hai? Aur vo bhi aisi halat me!" She said to sohem. "Kahi aisa to nahi ki Anirudh Ghar chale gaye ho!" He replied to founding him. "May be" bondita replied. "Phir tumhe bhi jana chahiye bondita aur dhyan rakhna unhe kisi baat ka koi stress na ho otherwise the consequences will be harmful for his brain" he said in concerned way. Bondita nodded and left from hospital.

She reached at home. As she was founding him inside the haveli kaka said in concerned voice to her "bahu kuch hua hai kya hospital me?" He questions to her. She looked him questionably and replied "kya hua kaka sasur ji aap aise kyo puch rahe hai?" She was concerned after his question. "Pata nahi bahu jab se Anirudh hospital se aaya hai alag hi bartav kar raha hai puchne par batata bhi nahi hai bas kamre me khud me kaid karke beitha hai, na khud bahar aa raha hai aur nahi kisi ko aane deta hai" he explained his situation. Bondita observed his state and without any delay she ran to his room.

Anirudh in room shattered all the things of room and sat on bed and continuously blabbering to himself "what are you doing Anirudh she is just your doctor nothing else and most important thing she has married to someone" he understands himself and lie down on bed without taking medicine.

Bondita came and knocked the door. he didn't opened the door. She unlock his room from outside then went inside his room. She was taking baby steps towards him and sat beside him and said "lagta hai koi bahot jyada gussa hai!" She spoke deliberately that he listen her. And obviously he was listening her talks but didn't replied.

After observing him that he was replying her she was again continue. "Batuk tumhe sondesh pasand hai!?" She said mimicry. Batuk nodded he was coming near her. as he listen sondesh sweet he turns towards the sweet and snatched the sweet from his hand and said "tumhe ye sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai, (he puts the sweet on table) le jao ise mujhe nahi khana" he replied sternly.

She frowned at him but she controlled her anger on him and replied calmly "acha! But as far as I know you really likes sondesh sweet that's why I have made this for you" she replied to giving the smell of food to him. But he didn't looked at sweet he denied.

Bondita thought a while then an idea came into her mind and she executed her plan on him. Then bondita gesture to batuk to came here. He was came and whisper something on his ear. He nodded then left.

After that bondita said to him while looking other side "ab vaise bhi apki dekhbhaal kuch hi din karni uske baad aap thik ho jayenge, phir aap jaise chahe jiske saath chahe khush rehna. Kabhi tokegi nahi bondita" she fake spoke. Her words effected him hard he turns towards her and said "phir uske baad tum....tum chali....chali jaogi Apne...pati.....pati ke paas?" He asked nervously avoiding her gaze.

"Han chali to jaungi, lekin apne pati ke paas nahi apne ghar" she replied. "Apne ghar mtlb?" He asked confusingly. "Mtlb ye ki hamari shadi kaha Hui hai hamari to bas engagement hi hui haii aur jab tak shadi nahi ho jaati tab tak ladki rehti hai kya apne pati ke paas!" She answered. "Iska mtlb....mtlb apki abhi shadi nahi Hui hai!!" He asked shockingly. "Nahi agar Hui hoti to maathe pe sindoor ghale me mangalsutra aur hath me shakha Pola nahi hota?" She replied to him. He nodded and gulped.

"To aap kisse shadi karengi?" He asked nervously. Bondita watching his expectations and wanted to reply differently "Usi se jisse me bahot...........pyaar karti hu?" She answered him to spreading her arms in air.

Anirudh in mind "iska mtlb Anirudh Tera koi chance nahi hai, miss doctor to sohem se pyaar karti hai aur offcourse shadi bhi unhi se karengi" he answered to himself. Bondita looked at him and asked "vaise apne pucha nahi me kisse pyaar karti hu?" She asked deliberately to him making him frown. "Jarurat nahi hai, kyoki me janta hu ki aap kisse pyaar karti hai" he replied while stealing his eyes to her. Bondita understood him. And also Giggles from inside.

In the mean time batuk came amd said "boudi......(he remembered his dada's condition then he corrected himself and said) Mera mtlb Bondita Dr sohem ne apke liye medical kit bhijvayi hai jisme injection hai aur vo dada ko dene ke liye bola hai" he replied to bondita. Anirudh eyes widened listen the word of injection. Bondita noticed his reaction then said "han batuk injection to Dena hi padega kyoki shayad apke dada ko bhukh nahi lagti" she fake replied.

Anirudh raised his one bro and looking bondita how can she answered him to didn't ate food. He said to her "injection ki koi jarurat nahi miss bondita me.....me....kha lunga Jo bhi tum laayi ho" he replied making confronting himself. Both giggles then bondita seat beside him and made him feed. She forwarded one spoon of sondesh, he ate peacefully as he taste the sweet of sondesh he makes yummy faces to her and replied "sondesh to sach me bahot yummy hai, thanks for made this to me" he said vote of thanks to her. She smiled seeing him smile and his shining face. She wanted to kiss him immediately pouted his smile face but she controlled herself due to his state.

"Apko acha laga? Mere liye yahi bahot hai" she replied sharing smile to him. He also reciprocated smile to her. After that bondita fed him medicine and laid down him on bed. "Aap araam kijiye me chalti hu, aur agar kisi cheez ki jarurat ho to bula lena" she assured him to came back in need of him.

He nodded as she about to leave he suddenly hold her hand bondita turns him with questionably. "Aap bahut achi ho bondita 💙 I wish ki apko Aisa life partner mile jo apko samjhe aur apse bahot pyaar kare" Anirudh wished her. Bondita's eyes got moist seeing him tensed for her life partner. She controlled hard on her tears and left from the room.

At her room she was crying badly and said to herself while "aap bhi bahot ache hai Anirudh, apko nhi pata Mera kitna man karta hai apse gale lagne ka, apse lipatkar rone ka......par me majboor hu. Doctor ne kaha hai apko kuch yaad na dilane ke liye, agar Maine Aisa kiya to isse apke brain ke tissue me effect padega Jo apke liye bilkul sahi nhi hai" she said while crying because she really wanted to hugg him and hide herself in his embraces.

After lot of crying she goes into his room for checking him that he was alright or not. She went near him and caressed his hair like his mother does he was smiling while sleeping. "I love you Anirudh" she said slowly that he didn't heard her.

After that she about to moove from there he held her hand in sleep and made her to seat beside him. Bondita seated near him and she kept his head on her lap. And caressing his hair slowly that he didn't hurt by her.

After sometime bondita also slept near him. At midnight she was laid down with him. He placed his hand on her waist he didn't know that she was laying near him. Bondita placed her hand on his shoulder. Both were inched closed to eachother. he was feeling peace on her arms and as same applies to her. She was slept with him peacefully.

How was the chapter? What will happen next?  How was his jealousy towards sohem? What about sohem and bondita's relationship?