Chapter 34

After a few days, Anirudh's family gets Anirudh discharged and brings him home. Both Soham and Bondita make him lie down on bed.

Sohem instructed bondita He tells her how to take care of him so that he doesn't have any problem with anything and if there is any problem then he can come to check it. Bondita noded firmly and bring his medicine and kit for taking care of him.

After that sohem left from the RC mension.

At night everyone ate food but everyone's smile vanished from their faces. Kaka said to Bondita "beta bondita anirudh ko khana khila Dena......ab to vo dhire dhire khana khane laga hai" he asked with disappointed face. "Aap chinta mat kijiye kaka sasur ji me pat..... meta mtlb anirudh ko khila dungi, aur abhi unhe thoda halka khana hi dena hai" she added to his talk. Kaka sasur ji noded. But he interrupted "bahu tumhari anirudh ne mang to bhar di hai phir tum use patibabu kyo nahi bulati??" He asked annoyingly. "Kaka sasur ji vo isliye kyoki unhone meri mang anjane me bhari hai...... isliye me unhe patibabu usi din bulaungi jab vo ek baar phir meri maang apne hatho se bharenge, aur is din ka mujhe intezar rahega" she replied to remembering that vermillion moment.

Som asked to Bondita "boudi chahe kuch bhi ho to me apko boudi hi kahunga. Aur agar apko koi problem aaye to aap hame bata sakti hai, ham aa jayenge dada ke liye" som considered bondita as his sister and boudi too. "Somnath dada aap chinta mat kijiye me unka dhyan rakhungi, aur agar koi problem Hui to aap sab hai hi.....me bula lungi" she replied. Batuk added to this "han boudi dada ka khayal rakhne ke liye hame apko kahne ki jarurat to nahi hai par phir bhi agar koi bhi dikkat aaye to is chote jamindar ko mat bhulna" everyone laughed at his talk.

After thier dinner bondita bring light food for him. She enters into his room. She seated near him and looked at him he was sleeping now "anirudh to so rahe hai! Par abhi Inhe khana khilana bhi jaruri hai, kaise jagau inhe?" She asked to herself.

Then an idea comes in her mind, she executed her idea on him. She brings the aroma of food to him and removes the fit. Its whirlwind little fragrance reaches his nose. Because of which his spinach opens.

He slowly looked at her and said "miss doctor me batuk nahi hu, jo khane ki vajah se uth sakta hai" he smirked a little on her. "Vo to me janti hu ki aap batuk nahi hai mere pat.....i mean mere patient to hai! Aur doctor har vo tarike apnata hai jisse uske patient ke chehre pe smile aaye" she replied to loughing him. "Aap baatein bahot karti hai miss doctor, koi apke nuskho se thik ho na ho par apki baaton se jarur pareshan ho jayega" he loughed a bit. Bondita also smiled seeing his smile. But she ignored his smirk.

"Vaise sirf baaton ke alava me khana bhi bananti hu," she giggled at him. "Acha mujhe laga aap sirf baatein banati hai 😅 par koi nahi chaliye apka khana bhi test karke dekh lete hai" he replied while looking at her food.

She forwarded a spoon of daliya. Anirudh looked at daliya bondita remembered that scene when he first time made daliya for her when she was in her mental instability.

Then he said to her "daliya?? Par daliya kyo? Mujhe daliya nahi pasand" he made ewww faces to seeing daliya. "Vo isliye kyoki kisi mahan doctor ne kaha tha ki daliya me bahot se nutrition hote hai jo health ke liye aur petient ke liye bahot healthy hote hai" she spoke deliberately to him. He wide his one eyebro "kya me us doctor ka naam Jaan sakta hu miss doctor bondita?" He asked. Bondita giggled at him and made excuses to him "unka sirf naam hi nahi hi nahi hai Janne layak vo khud bahot ache hai, han.....kabhi kabhi thodi sakhti karte hai, par!" She stopped to saying him. "Par.....par kya??" He asked being curious. "Par ye ki vo mujhse bahot pyaar karte hai" she replied while remembering her romantic moment with him. Somewhere he feels jealous from Inside but ignored his wild thoughts for someone. "Aap bhi unhe pasand karti hai!! Mera mtlb ki aap unse pyaar karti hai?" He asked differently. She looked at him with smile and noded. He gulped. And looking other side because he didn't wanted to ask more question.

"ab baatein ho gayi ho.....To ab dinner kar lijiye aap" she said forwarded spoon of daliya. He eat making ewww faces. Bondita giggled inside. Suddenly his mind starts work and said to Bondita "vaise agar un doctor ne kaha hai daliya khane ke liye to aap bhi teste karke dekhiye, kyoki me bhi Janna chahta hu daliya ka teste kaisa hai" he replied to teasing her. "Me!!!!!!!!" She yelled. "To koi aur hai kya room me apke Siva??" He asked, she noded in no. "Then, chaliye khaiye daliya" he also forwarded a spoon of daliya to her with injured hand. She eat forcefully. "Kaisa laga ?" He asked deliberately. "Acha to hai par utna nahi jitna unhone banaya tha" she said to praise him.

He makes wierd faces for that person annoyingly. After that he slept. Bondita also slept near his bed.

Next morning he wakes up early, he opens his eyes slowly and saw the most beautiful scenario in front of his eyes. Her beautiful angelic face. Her short layer of hair added more beauty on her face. He looked her face in mesmerizing way and said to himself "How can someone be so beautiful ❤️" he spoke randomly. Then he came back in reality and about to got up from his bed to taking water of glass, his sudden movement makes her wake up. She seeing his movement she immediately held his hand and asked to help "rukiye me karti hu" she gave him water. He smiled slowly and drank water. After she laid on his bed. "Aap Aram kijiye me apke liye breakfast bana ke laati hu phir uske baad apki dressing kar dungi" she replied. He didn't spoke a word only noded his head.

After freshen up she dressed herself and made breakfast for him and her family. After breakfast of family.

She went to his room and seated near his bed. Firstly hi having his breakfast then she asked to him "aap aise hi late rahiye me apki bandage kar deti hu" she replied to looking at him. She goes near him to open his previous bandage. And applied ointment oh his wound "ouchhhhhh" he winched a bit. "Oh sorry sorry pat...... anirudh" she said sorry to helding her ear. Anirudh looked at her innocence and said "nahi vo bas thoda sa hi dard hua" he replied normally.

Then she bind fresh bandage on his head. During bandage she was too close to him against his chest. After his bandage as she about to move away from him her chain was stuck on collar button. In this way both closed to each away only inches a gap between their.

Her forehead slowly touched his lips but he moved away his head and after that she opened her chain from his collar.

"Sorry vo chain atak gayi thi" she said in husky voice. He noded simply. After that she applied ointment on his hand because his hand already get injured during that time.

As she applied ointment on his hand her dupatta got stuck on his watch due to this her dupatta was fall down on floor. She didn't realised her dupatta was not in her place because she was too busy on his wounds. He was also busy to admiring this beauty in front of him, who was seated near him. He looking at her angelic face and smiled like a fool, then as his eyes goes towards her chest. he realised her dupatta was not in her place due to this her half cleavage area got visible to him. Then without any delay he quickly moved away his face from her.

He said to him "what's going in your mind anirudh, she is your doctor don't looked at her like this" he understanding himself.

Then he said to her "miss doctor! Apka dup.....dup... dupatta gir gaya hai, please use thik kar lijiye" he said while looking other side due to this she didn't not listen his words properly. Because She was totally busy on his bandaging hand. Then he again said "Miss doctor aap.....aap apna dupatta thik......thik.....thik kar lijiye" he said in husky voice. As she realised his words She immediately fixes her dupatta. And stealing her gazes from him.

It was an awkward moment to both. Both looked here and there to avoid their gazes.

Bondita in mind "mere baare me kuch yaad na hote huye bhi...kitni parvah hai inhe meri!! Sach me anirudh mujhe aap jaisa pyaar karne wala kabhi nahi mil sakta" when she said a drope of tear rolled on her eyes. As anirudh looked at her she was wipped off her tear. And said to him "thank you to have in my life" after that she was went from his room.

Her tear didn't unnoticed by him he said to himself "mujhe aise nahi dekhna chahiye tha unhe, meri vajah se unhe kitna bura laga ki vo rone lagi" he cursed himself and laid down on bed with disappointed face.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Is feelings coming in Anirudh's heart or is it just his fit of his own feelings?