Chapter 14

Then his hands goes towards her blouse botton which was attracted him more to be her. He opened first two buttons of her blouse which make her chest loose.

As he go further for pressing her breast without removing blouse properly through his palms someone held his hands tightly and pinched his mouth hard and threw him on a floor. Then the men put his shirt on her body to cover her.

{Me ladunga tere khatir Jaa bhi chahe jaaye
Par tere Daman pe daag na lagne paaye
Bhasm ho jau bhale magar aanch na tujhpe  aaye
Tod dunga vo divare jo tujhko kaid karegi
Ab dard Tera hai dard mera
Rishta Tera Mera × 4}

Subodh seeing him and got shocked "ani.....ru ..dh air aap!!!" He asked in afraid tone. "How dare you to touch my bondita, how dare you toch her hell men" he said a big loud and shouted voice while helding his collar. "Sir give me chance to explain me" he said to anirudh while calming him. "I don't have any need to explanation from your mouth, i had already told you that if you do this again I will kill you then why do you behaving hell men and too my bondita" he shouted him in full anger. And punching him badly all over his body.

"Jab aap usse pyar hi nahi karte.... to kyo karte hai uski parvah!! ab kisi na kisi ko to uski tadap mitani hi hogi na. Aap to mitane se rahe to me....." As he completed his sentence anirudh punch hard on his face. "Kisne kaha ki me usse pyar nahi karta, me use apni jaan se badkar pyar karta hu. Pyar ka mtlb jism se lagna nahi hota, pyar to Dil se hota hai, aur vo Dil tumhare andar ho hi nahi sakta" anirudh replied in legendary voice. Anirudh leaves her dead while beating her. Blood starts bleeding from his body. And then the police comes.

Police comes and said to anirudh "what happened Dr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury?" Police asked to anirudh. "Inspector arrest this men immediately, he is a bloody hell men he wanted.... wanted to rape that girl" he answered in moist eyes and shaky voice. "Don't worry Dr. Anirudh We will not leave it, we will keep it trapped. We take it with you, you take care of this girl. And take it with yourself" The police ordered him for taking that girl himself. Then police left from there. Then He covered bondita through her saree and took it with himself. And reached at his home.

Anirudh lays her down bondita on his bad and thought "agar mujhe shopkeeper ne us jagah ka pata nahi batate to me aaj apni bondita ko puri tarah kho deta, thank you so much ancle mujhe meri bondita ka rasta batane ke liye"

In flashback - anirudh searched bondita like a insane. But he didn't found her.

{Dhoop jivan tujhko dhundhe
Mile na tere saaye
Tu hai resham log pattar
Yahi fikar tadpaye
Me hu Karan is dasha ka jiya bada pachtaye
Ek mouka de tu mujhe apni galti sudharu
Aa kahi se Chu le hath mera
Rishta Tera Mera×4}

Then he went towards the shopkeeper who was selling his products for many times on that place. He asked "ancle apne kisi ladki ko yaha kahi aas paas dekha hai" he asked. "Pata nahi beta yaha to aaye din koi na koi aata jaata rehta hai, kis kisko yaad rakhenge ye buddhi nazre" he replied to him. "Ancle phir bhi ek baar Koshish kijiye yaad karne ki kisi ki life ka sawaal hai please ancle please" anirudh requested to him "han beta yaad aaya Aaj dopahar me ek vain aayi thi aur ek ladki ko utha kar le gayi thi vo bechari behosh padi thi raste me, me jab aaya tab tak vo use le ja chuke the" he answered.

{Rooh meri kanpti hai, gahere andhiyaron me
Me bhi khud hu jaise shaamil, tere gunhagaron me
Tu jo gudiya mom ki, jo dehti hai angaron me
Chahe jo ho nark se me nikalunga tujhe
Han! Yahi hai ab sankalp mera
Rishta Tera Mera × 4}

Then anirudh asked to him "Ancle aap bata sakte hai ki vo kis taraf lekar Gaye hai use?" Anirudh questioned to him. "Beta us taraf" he said pointing towards the forest area. "Thank you ancle" he said to thanks him, then he leaves.
Flashback end.

Then anirudh applied ointment on her forehead and bandages her head properly. It also cleans the soil in his face. He caresses her head lovingly. He saw that her clothes were dirty and torn, which were torn due to the stretch. He thinks of changing her clothes. Then Anirudh opens his almirah and took the dress for her. And as he about to change her dress he thought "ye me kya kar raha hu! Bondita se bina puche uske kapde badal raha hu! Nahi anirudh tu aisa nahi kar sakta" he said himself. Then he again said "par aise me ye so bhi to nahi sakti, ek kaam karta hu badal deta hu....phir baad me use bata dunga" he confirmed to himself.

Then he covering her in duvet without seeing her bare body and removes her clothes one by one And then he makes her wear other clean clothes. Then he sits beside her and kisses her forehead.

"Maine tumhe apne dil ki baat batane me bahot der kar di bondita, lekin ab der nahi hogi jaise hi tumhe hosh ayega....me tumhe apne dil ki baat batunga. Bataunga me ki ye Anirudh Roy Chowdhary tumse kitna pyar karta hai" he said in low voice that she couldn't listen because of faintness.

In midnight bondita trembling in fear, and her body also starts cold due to high fever. Because she had not eats a single bite from two days and also not drank a water. She was already in duvet but the hotness of duvet not claiming her. Bondita trembles more due to coldness and her body not getting to reaching heatness of duvet.

Anirudh slept beside her so far suddenly he feels her hand starts trembling due to fever and she was feeling coldness and gets unconscious state. His sleep break due to her fever. he checked why she was trembling then he realising her body was getting very cold. The fever is clearly visible but because of that she is shivering a lot.

He said in mind "achanak se kya hua bondita ko use itna tej bukhar kyu hai! Aur ye kaap kyo rahi hai! Blanket udha rakha hai phir bhi thand lag rahi hai" then he took the medicine and feed to bondita. Then he starts rubbing her hands and feet so that heat comes in her body. But it doesn't matter to her either. When even he does not see any difference, then he brings hot water and tries to make her drink. But then his efforts fail. "Bondita me koi faraq kyo nahi pad Raha hai, me jitna hi ise hath rab kar raha hu ye utni hi thandi padti ja rahi hai. Is time pe me bondita ko hospital bhi nahi le ja sakta" he said to himself. "Bondita ki dugga maa please help me what should I do for her?" He prayed to dugga ma.

Then he got an idea, but he want to make sure Should he do this to her or not? "mera ye karna sahi rahega, par jo bhi ho bondita ladki hai....me uske saath aisa kaise kar sakta hu! Vo mere upar kitna bharosa karti hai, me uska bharosa kaise Tod sakta hu?" He said to himself.

"Par me ise aise bhi nahi chor sakta, Varna iski jaan khatre me pad sakti hai." He again said to himself.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What idea has come to him? And what will Anirudh do so that Bondita can lose trust in him? Will he take that step to save her life?