Chapter 8

She starts trembling in fear or remembering anirudh where is he "anirudh aap kaha hai please jaldi aa jaiye mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai" she said in trembling way.

As she about wake up from sofa the cat goes near to her she starts scared almost in crying way. "Ye kya ho raha hai vaise hi wheather itna kharab hai anirudh bhi mere sath nahi hai aur upar se bhayankar avaje aur Dara rahi hai muje!" She said to herself. She was about to go to his room her leg stuck in sofa and she fall in floor badly "ahhhhhhh" she was screaming poorly but no one was there to handle her and console her from fear.

After that she courage to herself and got up from floor and going to badroom. She reached at his room and covered herself in blanket she took the photo of anirudh from table she crying badly while closing his photo against her chest "Anirudh.....
Anirudh where are you? I need you please come back please... please please." She said while crying more.

On other hand anirudh came out of bathroom and he was still in concious way he thought "raat ke 12 baj gaye hai, already itna late ho gaya hai mujhe Jana chahiye. Pata nahi bondita kaisi hogi. I hope she will be fine" he said to himself.

Then he came out from washroom one girl came near him and said "sir aap ye nimbu pani pi lijiye apka mood fresh ho jayega" Nina said. "No, no need to this I'm still okay" anirudh replied. ”sir apko kafi headache ho rahaa hai please pi lijiye, isse aap bilkul thik ho jayenge" she insisted him. In this time he couldn't denied then he take it from her and drunk in hurry. "Ho gaya ab khush" he said. "Thank you sir ab apko better feel hoga" Nina said.

"Better nahi worst feel hoga, ek baar iska asar shuru to hone do" a one man said from behind. "Tumne Aisa kya milaya hai us pani me jisse tum itna khush ho rahe ho!" Nina asked to him. "Kuch.....kuch bhi to nahi me to bas unka mood thik karna chahta tha. Tum jao tumhe late raha hoga" he replied in nervous tone. Then the lady went from there.

"Maine us pani me kya milaya hai ye to uska asar hone par hi pata chalega, unhone uske liye meri reputation ki bhi fikar nahi ki. Ab dekhta hu ki use inse kon bachata hai. Itna high mood swing karne wali dose di hai maine unhe ki vo chah kar bhi khud ko rok nahi payenge. Ab dekhte hai bondita tumhe kon bachata hai. Aaj tumhare rakshak bhi sath nahi de payenge" subodh said with cruel smile.

Anirudh driving a car while he was feeling unconcious and her mood starts swings slowly "ye mujhe kya ho raha hai! Achanak se headache kyo ho rahaa hai itna, me driving me focus kyo nhi kar pa rahaa hu!" He said to himself. "Kya anirudh aap bhi driving pe Focus kariye varna kehte hai nazar hati durghatna ghati" bondita said. "Bondita tum yaha kaise!!" He asked to her. But it was not bondita it was her reflection because of his mood swings. He understood that bondita was there but that was the reaction of dope. "Bondita tum" as he about to touch her, her reflection got vanished. "Anuradh tujhe kya ho raha hai! Bondita kyo dikhai de rahi hai tujhe. Be focus on driving" he said to himself.

Here Bondita got scared then she remembered his words " Bondita jab bhi tumhe akele dar Lage to gehri lambi sanse lena aur dhire dhire exhale and inhale karna. Aur apne mind ko dar se distract karne ki koshish karna, phir dekhna kaise tumhara dar chutkiyon me bhag jata hai" then she applied his therapy on herself. She took deep breathing and exhaled and inhaled. Then she got relaxed. Then suddenly she starts falling asleep slowly. She falls asleep sitting on the bed.

On the other hand anirudh arrived at his home. He knocked the door but nobody was opened because bondita was already asleep. Then he tried thrice and the door got open. Anirudh entered in his home. All house was deemed light, he entered and roaming here and there still in unconscious state. He saw the timing in his watch it shows 1.00 am at night.

"Me to yaha hu par....meri bondita kaha hai! Vo kahi dikhai kyo nahi de rahi hai" he said like a little boy. "Shhhh anirudh koi aa na jaye Shanti se apne room me jake so ja Varna pados ki aunty shor macha dengi" he said to himself like a mad boy.

Then he goes towards his room slowly that no one disturbed due to his presence. He goes inside shaking like an alcoholic. And as soon as he leaves he closes his eyes with his palm. "Ye mere bad pe kon so Raha hai!😒 Aur vo bhi bina meri permission ke. Iski himmat kaise hui, abhi jake uthata hu anirudh Roy Chowdhury ke bad pe koi uski bina permission ke kaise so sakta hai" he said to himself in an authoritative way, like is a dominant of his house.

"Utho utho mere bad, kon ho tum aur mere bad pe kya rahi ho?" He wanted to wake up her but didn't because of his tiredness. "Arey kitni jiddi hai anirudh Roy Chowdhury ke bad pe so rahi hai aur uth bhi nahi rahi, kaise kaise log hote hai duniya me! Apni marji se kahi par bhi so jate hai. Lekin Anirudh Roy Chowdhury aisa nahi hone dega me apni authority kisi aur ko nahi dunga. Ise uthana hoga anirudh ab to ye teri ijjat ka sawaal hai" he replied to himself.

"Par me uthau kaise ye to uth hi nahi rahi 😅 kumbhkaran ki nind hai is ladki ki😒" he answered to himself. "Thik hai me bhi yahi so jata hu bhad me jaye uthana ek to Mera bad aur upar se mujhe hi mehnat mushakkat karni pad rahi hai ise uthane ke liye" he saying like a little crazy boy.

Then he lies near her and moving towards her hair was adorning her face, it seems that someone has come down to earth after taking off an innings. When he looks at her face. It looks like a piece of the moon. Her beauty is adding to her face, While sleeping, it seems as if his lips are telling him something. It look like gorgeous 💖. Anirudh totally lost on her. He couldn't control to adoring her. Then he said to himself in alcoholic way.

"Ye bondita mujhe aaj itni alag kyo lag rahi hai! Pahle bhi maine dekha hai ise par aaj kuch jyada hi alag lag rahi hai" he said to himself. His hands went towards her face, then suddenly his mood starts swing badly.

How was the chapter? Are you enjoying? What will happen next? Will he lose his control on her? Will Bondita's protectors become her demons? Will Anirudh be able to stop himself from reacting to the high power dose?