Chapter 1

In London St Thomas' Hospital is a big and renowned hospital in London.

A one patient is in hospital who was dealing with mental instability. Throwing things here and there. Some nurses and doctors came to control her from behind, but nobody to controlled that girl. Her behaviour is likely a mad person. She was behaving mentally with hospital staffs. When that girl is out of control from nurses and wards.

Then A nurse a called a trainer doctor who had been training there. The doctor name is subodh chaterjee.

He came in front of patients and wants to control her with full energy. But he failed to control her. He thought in his mind " maine aaj tak ache acho ko control Kiya hai phir ye ladki ki kya chiz hai, ise to me abhi control karta hu." He said.

Actually Dr subodh is not good from nature and His behavior is like Hell. As he about to touch her to control her, he saw her face, beutiful eyes and pink Rosy lips.  her beauty is enough to lost control anyone. He mesmerized by her beauty. Then he starts touching her conditionally. And he again thought in his mind "so beautiful 😍 itni sundar ladki to maine aaj tak nahi dekhi! Koi bhi ise dekh ke apna control kho sakta hai! Iski adaye hi kafi hai kisi ko apna banane ke liye" He said. Then as he wanted to touch her shoulder with wrong intention she threw him in a floor.

He looked her in a strangers way. As about to got up, a nurse said to him "sir aap rehne dijiye apse nahi hoga 😅 ham anirudh sir ko bulakar late hai vo in chizo me expert hai aur abhi apki practice bhi nahi Puri hui hai, to aap rehne dijiye". "Nahi me ek aur koshish karunga" he said. Nurse about to say but she silent with his aggression.

He again goes towards her and held her hair tightly with full force and pulled her close to him " tumhe to me apna banake rahunga me bhi dekhta hu ki kaise tum control me nahi aati" he whispered in near her ear like a hell.

On other side a nurse goes to anirudh cabin and asked to permission for entry " May i come in sir?" She said. "Yes come" anirudh replied. He is a handsome, good-looking and charming doctor in whole hospital. His cute smile is enough to crush anyone of him. "Please say what do you have work" he questioned her. Nurse comes in reality after his thoughts "sir actually we have need your help for one patient because the patient is doing weird things in whole hospital and throwing things here and there, please come sir" she replied his question. "Okay I'm just coming" he replied.

Then nurse go back to patient where doctor subodh treated her badly. She saw him when he pulled the girl to the bad and looking into her "tumhe to me yu sidha kar sakta hu, par me tum par gussa nahi karna chahta kyoki tumne to mujhe Mohit kar liya hai apne is sundarta me" he whispered near her. As he about to touch her waist with wrong intention the girl throw him again in a floor with full energy because no one girl wants to touch her any stranger like this. She again started throwing pillow and medicine box on him with full force and crying badly while throwing things.

Anirudh entered patient room and looked that girl who has throwing things on his doctor he wanted to stop her but that girl also throwing things on anirudh as she thought that this man has same intention like another. No one can control her behaviour anirudh wanted to understand about her problem.

As he about to going towards her As soon as he goes to give her the injection, she throws the first aid kit in his head, causing him a minor injury. Everybody looked at his reaction but he didn't give any reaction about her behaviour. As he again about to go towards her some doctor and nurses " sir aap rehne dijiye mat jaiye ye ladki pagal hai! Kisi ko bhi gayal kar sakti hai. aap bhi isse door rahiye" nurse tina said.

A one another nurse "sir aap rehne dijiye kyo apne aap ko taklif de rahe hai ham handle kar lenge is pagal ko" she said. "nahi pagal mat kaho ise, maine notice Kiya hai jab jab tum log use pagal kehte ho ye bhadak jati hai, to koi ise pagal nahi kahega. Par mujhe use injection Dena hoga shant hone ke liye, Varna aise to iski halat aur kharab ho jayegi" he said in concerned voice.

Then one idea comea in his mind and he implemented that girl. he come towards the nurse and whispered in her ear "tum uske paas jao aur uska dhyan bhatkane ki koshish karo" Anuradh instructed her. " Okay sir" she answered.

She goes towards her and giving pillows and another things to throw him again. The girl "kyo de rahi ho tum mujhe! Me tumhe bhi marungi!" She answered like a mad girl. " Arey tumhare pass chize khatam ho gayi thi na marne ke liye isliye di hai ab inse Maro" nurse said. The nurse entangles him in his words, in which Anirudh prepares the injection and injects it slowly. That girl turn towards him and about to slap him slowly, then She faints.

Everybody got relaxed after her faints also anirudh got relaxed.
"Sir apke injection ne bacha liya Varna aaj to ye ham sabke upar bhari pad rahi thi" nurse said. "Vo sab thik hai lekin ye kon hai aur kya naam hai iska? Ise kon lekar aaya tha yaha? Koi iske family members ko janta hai yaha? Agar nahi hai to inform Karo ki unki doughter ki halat thik nahi hai vo ise yaha se le jaye." Anirudh asked to everyone but nobody replied "answer me now" he again ordered then one nurse name is Priya " sir we didn't know about her family as we had saw her she fainted and lying on a bad, then we go to check her then she suddenly started mental behaviour and throwing things here and there" she replied. "What!!" Anirudh exclaimed. "Yes sir before your coming doctor subodh treated her badly" another nurse replied.

"What is going here everybody this is professional place and how can anyone do this with mentally unstable person" he said to everyone. " Doctor subodh how can you do this and this too with girl, i didn't expect to you" he explained in shameness. " No doctor anirudh I was not done with her, nurses are lying, I'm inocent." He replied to protect himself. "Dr. Subodh mujhe agli baar se apki koi complaint nahi aani chahiye otherwise I will take strict actions against you, so this is your last warning." He warned him in a strict way then he left from there.

Anuradh in cabin checking his files of patients then he saw a another file of a girl. He saw a photo of that girl whose name Bondita Das "ye....ye ladki ise shayad maine kahi dekha hai! Par kon hai ye?" He asked to himself. Then he go towards that patient to check her. Wether she is alright or not.

In patient room he entered and saw a patient who has been sleeping due to reaction of injection. He goes towards to check her reports.

Then suddenly wind comes in room and his files fallen on floor he bent down to kept files as he about to got his eyes goes towards her beautiful face. He saw her face, her rosy and pink lips which was about to say something him. He also got lost on her.

Mera dil tu, Pyar Mera tu....
Mera jivan sansar Mera.....
Kaise kahu to laage kya meri....
sansein meri parchayi meri....
Sa...mne jo tu mere ho
Kaabu kaise dil pe ho
Kaise me isko samjhau......
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera'''

How was the chapter? Are you enjoying? What will happen next? Who's that girl? What is the relation between them? Is anirudh also the same person as Dr subodh? Why he mesmerized by her beauty?