Chapter 33

Bondita seated in dugga maa's idol and prayed for his treatment. Suddenly a flashback comes in her mind.

Flashback :-
When anirudh held Bondita's hand lovingly and said to her "bondita jab hamari shadi hogi na tab me tumhe bahot....... pyaar karunga! Itna ki tum khud ko mere pyaar me rangne se rok nahi paogi aur hamare un yaadon me koi tisra nahi ayega" he chuckled at her. She puts her finger on his lips and said "aap kitne besharam ho gaye hai anirudh...abhi to hamari shadi hui nahi hai, aur aap abhi se suhagraat ke sapne dekh rahe hai" she replied shyly. "han to dekhunga hi na akhir tum meri hone wali patni ho aur itna to hak banta hi hai na Mera bondita?" He replied in mischievous way.

Bondita looked at him in frown face then he said to her "Acha thik hai To tum kya chahti ho ki me tumse door chala jau??" He asked going closer to her. She puts her finger again on his lips and said "Aap door ja bhi nahi sakte kyoki Bondita kabhi apko khud se door Jane hi nahi degi, aur kisi ki majaal? jo apko mujhse door le jaaye? Haddiya nahi Tod degi bondita uski" she exclaimed in noughty way. "To mrs. Bondita roy choudhury aap mujhe vapas nahi laa payi to?" He asked annoyingly.
Flashback end

"Nahi!!!!!!!!!!, Nahi nahi nahi nahi nahi......aisa kabhi nahi hoga! bondita apko kabhi khud se door nahi Jane degi anirudh" she yelled a loud.

Someone placed his hand on her souldier and asked "bondita.....chinta mat karo kuch nahi hoga hamare anirudh ko! Dugga maa hai na vo hamare anirudh ko hamse nahi chin sakti" kaka consoled to Bondita. Bondita looked at him in teary eyed and crying hard in front of kaka sasur ji. He patted her back and gave sympathy to her.

In this time doctor came and said to patient's family. "Anirudh Situation is very critical bondita!" Doctor said to took attention towards himself. Bondita looked at him in furious and said "tumhe pata hai sohem tum kya bol rahe ho? sohem agar anirudh ko kuch bhi hua to! To bhul jaana ki kabhi ham kabhi dost the." Bondita said. Sohem seeing her tensed face and said to her "don't worry Bondita! I will do my best" he replied firmly. Ek baat yaad rakhna sohem....Agar anirudh ko kuch bhi hua to me kabhi khud ko maaf nahi kar paogi....nahi maaf kar paogi" she set down on floor while crying.

"Bondita me anirudh ka treatment to kar raha hu par is treatment me ho sakta hai ki vo...." Sohem stopped while saying. "Ki vo?? Ki vo kya?? Dr. Sohem!" She asked being impatient. "Bondita dekho jab ham unka treatment kar rahe the to....unka kaafi blood nikal chuka tha jisse ya to vo koma me jaa sakte hai ya phir...." He again stopped while looking others. "Ya phir kya Dr. Babu?" Kaka asked being abnormal. "Ya phir he will lost his memory" he replied to understanding kaka. Everyone got shocked after listen his situation.

"Sohem please kuch bhi karke mere anirudh ko thik kar do 🙏 ye bondita nahi ji payegi unke bina" bondita requested him. "Bondita ham koshish kar rahe hai...tum chinta mat karo" he console her and goes his Operation theater.

After five hours doctor came with disappoint face and looked others. Everyone came towards him and looked at him hopefully. He took deep breath and said "Bondita I'm sorry" he replied. Bondita's leg step backward and got faint to listen his sorry.

Som batuk held her, kaka also felt dizzy and said to him "ye aap kya keh rahe hai Dr.?? Aapka dimag to thikane me hai? Ya ham yad dilaye ki aap kaha par khade hai?" He warned him. "Dekhiye mera kehne ka mtlb hai hamne anirudh ko bacha to liya hai but....but he has lost his memory" he replied to console others. "Aur unhe abhi hosh aane me thoda time lagega" he replied to looked at bondita's state. She got consciousness and replied. "Ham kab mil sakte hai unse?" She asked while pleading. "Abhi nahi bondita....he will take rest now.....you will all can meet after some time." He replied. Then the doctor left from there.

Bondita requested to dugga maa's idol and said "apka bahot bahot dhanyawad dugga maa mere anirudh ko vapas loutane ke liye" she was crying in front of goddess idol.

"Beta chalo anirudh se mil lete hai" kaka said in teary eyes. Bondita noded and everyone went on there.

Everyone comes at ward where anirudh laid in concious way. Kaka goes towards him slowly and patted his shoulder and asked "Beta.....ankhe kholo anirudh, dekho tumhare kaka aaye hai" kaka said in pleading way. Anirudh opened his eyes slowly and looked there where all members standing with doctor. "Kaka.." he replied cracking tone. Everyone's got lightens when listen his melodious voice.

Bondita couldn't control herself she went near him and asked "aap....aap.....thi....thi thik hai? Apko dard ho raha hoga na!" She asked in sobbing way. Anirudh jerked his hand to her and looked other side. Bondita understood his behaviour why he was behaving like that.

Kaka went near him and said to him "hamara baccha kaisa hai tu? Abhi kaisa lag raha hai? Koi dikkat hai to bata! Arey ham duniya hila denge hospital ki" kaka interact him like in funny way in that way a small smile crept on his lips "nahi...ka..kaka me thik hu, mujhe koi pareshani nahi hai" he replied to consoling him. Kaka felt relaxed. Som batuk also accompanied him and anirudh talked to them in relative way.

Kaka saw bondita who was stood silent and admiring him in his lighten condition. "Arey anirudh isse mile ye teri....hone wali" kaka about to spoke but bondita gesture him not to speak about her. Anirudh looked at him in confused way and asked him "kon...kon hai ye kaka??" He asked like an stranger way. Bondita taking deap breath and introduced herself in front of everyone.

"My name is bondita das, I'm your new doctor to taking care of your health and injuries" she introduced herself like an stranger. He noded simply like stranger. Everyone got confused why she has introduced herself of his doctor not his becoming wife.

Flashback
When bondita about to leave to meeting with anirudh, Dr. Sohem stopped her and said to her "bondita anirudh ki memories jaane ki vajah se vo sab kuch bhul chuka hai use na apna rishta yaad hai aur na hi apna pyaar! Use sirf apne gharwale yaad hai, agar tum anirudh ke pass rehna chahti ho to tumhe uski dekhbhaal karni padegi aur vo sirf ek doctor hi kar sakta hai. Aur tum ek medical student bhi ho to tum apni preparation yahi se kyo nahi shuru karti! Agar tumhe anirudh ke pass rehna hai to tumhe use as doctor introduce karana hoga, Tum samajh rahi ho na me kya kehna chahta hu?" He asked in concerned way to her. She noded her head in yes.
Flashback end.

Everyone felt relaxed. Suddenly anirudh winched in pain bondita immediately went towards him and checking him immediately "kya hua apko? Kaha dard ho raha hai? Rukiye me apko dava deti hu" she replied him. "Nahi vo achanak se gardan turn Kiya to thoda dard ho raha tha bas aur kuch nahi" he replied normally.

As he about to move his face another side he saw her hairline which was filled with blood. And also watched her dress was totally messy. He asked "apki sha...shadi.... shadi ho gayi?" He asked nervously. Bondita looked at him in confused way why he was asked her this kind of question even he has not remember his past with her. "Nahi to....,par kyo? apko laga ki meri shadi ho gayi?" She asked while checking him. He gestured towards her hairline. Everyone looked at her hairline. Bondita also confused how it was possible to her. Then she remembered when anirudh was laid consciously he touched her hairline by mistakingly. Maybe that's when his blood got into  her hairline. She was feeling from inside she thought in mind "iska mtlb anirudh ne sach me meri mang bhari thi? Iska mtlb ham dono ki shadi??" She said in confused way.

Kaka went near her said to her "ye dugga maa ka ashirvad hi bondita, anirudh ne us halat me bhi tumhari mang bharna nahi bhula tha. Iska mtlb tum dono pati patni ho" he whisper near her ear which not noticed by anirudh. Bondita was in confused state she didn't understand what was happened with her.

Then kaka goes near him doctor and asked to sohem "Dr ham anirudh ko ghar kab tak le jaa sakte hai?" He asked. "Abhi inko thoda rest karne ki jarurat hai par phir aap ek do din ke baad le jaa sakte hai inhe" he replied then left from there.

Precape - when bondita checks him, her dupatta automatically slid down from her shoulder, she didn't realised her dupatta was not on her place. As anirudh's eyes went on her chest, he turn his face another side "miss doctor! Apka dup... dupatta...... dupatta gir gaya hai" he said in husky voice.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Are you really enjoying this story? What will be the reaction of his family after knowing their misunderstanding about their marriage?