Chapter 30 (simply mature🔥)

If readers are not comfortable then please don't read.

At midnight someone knocked her door. She gets scared about someone's knocking. She goes towards the door taking baby steps. As she opened the door someone comes inside her room and closed her mouth that
She got shocked after seeing that person. She couldn't see the face of that person that's why she was about to scream "shhhh....shhhh" he puts his finger on her lips. She understood his voice. "bondita me hu!! Anirudh!" Anirudh replied in low tone. She feels relaxed after listen his voice. Her fear goes out from her mind.

She hugged him in crying way like she got her life again. Anirudh reciprocated her hugg and patted her back lovingly. "Bondita kya hua? Tum itna dari hui kyo ho?" He asked in tensed voice she didn't replied his question. She keeps hugging him, she feels as if her fear is not around her. She feels so safe in his arms. Anirudh understood her state then he also didn't stopped her from hugging him.

After sometime she seperates from him and said to him "aap itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe hai?" She asked in relaxed voice. "Vo sab choro pahle ye batao ki tum itna dari hui kyo thi? Aur ro kyo Rahi thi?" He asked being tensed. "Vo....vo.... akele room me rehne se agitation ho rahi thi aur achanak window bhi baar baar band ho rahi thi isliye.... isliye bondita dar gayi thi" she lied to him. He understood her agitation. "Thik hai! Phir me jata hu.....tum so jaana han!!" He about to go bondita held his hand Anirudh looked at her and as he about to read her face and her agitation she changed her expression and said in different tone.

"Aap bas isliye aaye the?" She confirmed. "Han..... me bas isliye aaya tha ki tum soi hui ho ya nahi? But me jaise hi yaha aaya, tum to jagi mili mujhe! Koi pareshani hai kya bondita?" He asked her. She noded in no. "Thik hai phir me chalta hu!" As he about to leave suddenly bondita closed the door and She drags him inside and hugs him hard as she can, leaving Anirudh very surprised.

After that She slowly looked his face and his lips who wants to say her. Anirudh understood her eyes gesture. He gives permission for kiss. Then She kiss his forehead "aami tomake bhalobasi" she said while helding his torso anirudh feels different sensation in his body. then she went to his cheeks "aami tomake khoob bhalobasi" she again said while tears continuously flowing from her eyes. Her chest having up and down, Anirudh gulped after seeing her state. He didn't stopped her He thinks that whatever she is doing to him, just let what is happening. Slowly he starts losing his own control. But he controls hard.

"Me apse bahot pyaar karti hu anirudh....me apke bina nahi reh sakti" she said in crying way while remembering today's incident with Jayesh. Anirudh also looked at her in teary eyes. He also cupped her face and said "me bhi." He replied at her way.

Then she goes near his lips.She pressed her lips against his. She sucked his lips lovingly anirudh reciprocated her kiss. He also sucked her lips. She kiss his upper lips then lower lips anirudh also replied the same. In this time bondita was very desperate for kissing him badly. She started kissing him impatiently. Anirudh kissing her hard and his hand roaming her back. She held his torso and roaming her fingers on his messy hairs. She enters her tongue inside his mouth. Anirudh feels like butterfly on his stomach same feels bondita. They both kissing eachother desperately like no one was inside the room. Anirudh caressing her waist lovingly bondita feels nervousness about his touch but she likes his touch. After kissing nonstop they both seperated together.

He held her face and said "amio tomake bhalobasi bondita, khoob bhalobasi" he replied. after the kiss anirudh looked at her expression she wanted to again kiss him but he stopped and whisper in her ear "meri pyari bondita aaj hi sab karne ka irada hai kya!" He asked sarcastically.

Bondita blushes hard. "Kal hamari shadi hai aur phir uske baad suhagraat uske liye bhi to kuch bacha ke rakho 😅 i will promise shadi ke baad me tumhari har wish puri karunga, lekin abhi so jaao shadi me bas 6 ghante baaki hai...tab tak to wait kar lo my baby" he smirked at her reaction.