121-122

Chapter 121

Hearing this, Ruan Xi was subconsciously stunned. After reacting quickly, she didn't ask or say anything. She quickly turned around and rushed out of the door of the studio, returned to the office to get the car keys and bags, and hurried downstairs with Qian Kuan.

Drive downstairs and step on the accelerator.

After going on the road, she asked Qian Kuan, "What's wrong with grandma?"

Qian Kui's face was as solemn: "Your third aunt called and said that she was in a coma and went to the hospital. Yueyue called the emergency number. The rest was not detailed. I don't know what's going on. Your fifth uncle went there first."

Ruan Xi drove Qian Kuan to the hospital. After entering, Liu Xinghua had just been sent to the emergency room for emergency treatment. Ruan Changsheng went a step earlier and accompanied Ruan Zhigao outside with Ruan Yue. The two people supported Ruan Zhigao on one left and one right.

Ruan Xi walked to them and asked Ruan Zhigao, "Grandpa, what happened to grandma?"

Ruan Zhigao trembled and couldn't speak. Ruan Yue said beside him, "After lunch, Grandma went out to talk to someone. As she spoke, she suddenly vomited. The symptoms seemed to be so hot that we helped grandma back to the room and let her take some medicine and blow the air conditioner to sleep. As a result, after falling asleep, she couldn't wake up, and then found that... she... she urined incontinence..."

At the end, my heart suddenly turned cold again.

But I don't know what the specific situation is, so I can only sit down and wait first.

Ruan Xi went to the chair and sat down, lowered his head and covered his face with his hands.

For a moment, she remembered something again. She picked up her mobile phone and called Ling Yao, and connected to ask him, "Are you busy now?"

Ling Yao recognized that there was something wrong with her voice and said, "I'm not busy. What's wrong?"

Ruan Xi whispered, "Grandma has entered the emergency room..."

"I'll be right over."

Ruan Xi hung up the phone and squeezed it tightly in the palm of his hand.

At this time, Ruan Cuizhi and Yue Haofeng arrived again. Naturally, they still asked Ruan Yue what was going on here. I can't do anything after knowing the situation. Or, I'd better sit down and wait together, with a string in my heart.

After a while, a nurse came out of the emergency room. Ruan Xi and others got up together and asked the nurse, "How's it going?"

The nurse said, "Intracerebral hemorrhage is being rescued. Your family should be psychologically prepared."

Cerebral hemorrhage...

Hearing these three words, Ruan Xi's heart was in a flash.

When she was in a sense of fear, Ling Yao arrived again.

He rushed to Ruan Xi and whispered to her, "How's grandma?"

Ruan Xi shook his head with wet eyes and returned to the chair and sat down without saying anything.

Next, the family waited outside like this. No one spoke more. They waited anxiously for two hours from an hour, and waited for almost three hours before the rescue was over. Liu Xinghua was transferred to the intensive care unit.

Ruan Zhigao was too old to stand so much stimulations and tos. In the evening, Yue Haofeng took him home, let him go home, eat and rest, and come back tomorrow.