095-096

Chapter 095

In the restaurant, Ruan Xi and Ling Yao sat face to face at the table.

On the left side of Ruan Xi sat Ruan Qiuyue, and on the right side sat Ruan Hongjun and Ruan Hongbing.

Four people to one person.

Ruan Hongjun squeezed the smile on the corners of his mouth, cleared his throat and said, "Cub... Zai Zai?"

Ling Yao: "..."

Ruan Qiuyue squeezed her lips tightly to keep herself from laughing.

After saying that, Ruan Hongjun turned his head and looked at Ruan Xi, "Sister, who is this? Do you have such a great friend?"

Ruan Xi looked at Ling Yao and smiled, and he was still a little strange. "Why would you introduce it yourself?"

Ling Yao cleared his throat twice and said, "We have seen it. At that time, you went to the countryside with Xixi, and it was still relatively small."

With this, Ruan Qiuyue suddenly remembered it and her eyes lit up and said, "Oh, oh, oh, then I remember that you are the boy who lives in the hanging foot tower. Your mother also showed me your feet, right?"

Ling Yao nodded to her, "Yes."

It's quite surprising and happy to meet again. Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "You have changed too much. I didn't recognize it very well. It was like that when I was a child... like that... Now... like this..."

If he didn't call her, she would definitely not take the initiative to recognize him.

Ling Yao answered, "When you grow up, it's true that it's a little big, and you're also quite changing."

Ruan Xi looked at him blinking and couldn't help laughing and asking, "Then how dare you call me?" It's still in the horn of the auditorium..."

Everyone heard that at that time, all the students were really looking at him, and some of them covered their mouths and smiled. Who would have thought that the teacher who was still focused and calm in the previous second would suddenly call himself a baby the next second.

It's simply a large-scale community death scene.

Anyway, it was really embarrassing. Ling Yaoqing said in a voice and said, "I didn't think so much at that time. I just thought that if I had seen you, I would finally see you here. If I missed it, I might not be able to see you in the future."

When he said this, Ruan Xi suddenly felt a little sad.

However, it was a good thing to reunite. She smiled and said, "No, Xiaojie works for the Education Bureau. Maybe she will find your name on the invitation list one day, and then I will know it's you."

Ling Yao looked at her and said, "If you knew it was me, would you come to me?"

Ruan Xi thought for a moment and said with a smile, "I may...be embarrassed to come to you."

After all, he is so good now, and he has been separated for so many years. She is so embarrassed to suddenly come to find him, as if she saw that he was promising and deliberately wanted to climb the relationship. Thinking about it, her scalp was numb with embarrassment.

She smiled and said, "But I will be very happy for you. I have to brag you when I go out to brag." Look at my friends when I was a child. Now I'm a scientist and the most powerful research institute in the country. Especially for Gao Haiyang's group of people, I have to go back and hit them in the face. When I was a child, I always said that you were a little fool and a little nerd.