Chapter 035

Chapter 035

The sky was gray, and the rain fell for three days in a row, and it didn't stop until the old tailor was buried.

Ruan Xi wore a hat, sackcloth and rainproof cloth, and muddyly went back to the tailor. Ruan Cuizhi walked beside her and took her hand and subconsciously rubbed it for a while to soothe her mood.

She has only been with the old tailor for half a year, and she usually talks little and has little emotional interaction. She feels sad to mention Ruan Xi.

Ruan Xi's eyes were red and he kept walking without saying anything.

The old tailor had three generations of only children, and he did not marry a wife and have children, but he had no relatives.

His funeral was held by Ruan Cuizhi, Nguyễn Changsheng and Ruan Xi, and the funeral was also mourned by several nearby villages. There are not many people who are really hurt. After all, the old tailor is already very old.

Ruan Changsheng caught up from behind and followed Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi and asked, "Go to the tailor shop or go home?"

Ruan Cuizhi turned her head and looked at Ruan Changsheng and said, "Xiaoxi and I went back to the tailor's shop to clean up first, and then go home."

Ruan Changsheng nodded, "Okay, I'll go back first."

After a short journey, the three separated, and Ruan Xi and Ruan Cuizhi went back to the tailor shop.

Ruan Xi plans to clean up the house and outside and close down the next month.

All the personal belongings of the old tailor in the room have long been cleaned up, and they have been buried with the old tailor. Go back to the shop and open the door and enter the house. Now looking at this room, there is always a feeling of coldness and emptiness.

Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi took off their hats and sackcloth and cleaned up the house inside and outside.

The house is in chaos during the funeral, and it is always necessary to be picked up.

Ruan Cuizhi packed up for a while and said to Ruan Xi, "I don't know where I've been. I haven't seen him come back these days."

Then as soon as Ruan Cuizhi's voice fell, Ruan Xi's hand under the bed with a broom was suddenly stunned.

She took out the big tits lying at the bottom of the bed and found that Bigmi's whole body was completely stiff.

Ruan Cuizhi came to see Bigmi. Her eyes were slightly dark and took a deep breath.

For a moment, she whispered, "It went with Uncle Song."

Bigmi was not injured at all. It is likely that he went on hunger strike and starved to death.

Ruan Xi didn't say anything and put the bigmi away carefully.

After cleaning the house, she put the big imi in the bamboo basket, took a spade and went to the old tailor's grave.

She dug a small hole next to her, put the big tits in it, shoveled and buried it, and piled up a small tip of the earth.

The tailor's shop closed for a month, and the courtyard door was closed.

Ruan Cuizhi has never been to the tailor's shop this month and has been working in the production team. Ruan Xi occasionally went to sit alone in the yard for a while. For most of the rest of the time, she spent most of the time with Ling Yao, aring pigs with him and reading with him.

She plans to empty her brain for a period of time before continuing her life.

Because it feels the most comfortable to be with Ling Yao, she comes to him every day.