Chapter 074

Chapter 074

Although the school has set up a sprint class, which brings together all the students who sign up for the college entrance examination, let professional subject teachers take reviews, and set up two evening self-study to create the tension before the exam.

However, because everyone has basically not studied much in the past ten years and is used to loose and disorderly classroom discipline, even if they want to take the college entrance examination, they can't listen to the class carefully and review at once.

The teacher wanted to send them all to college, but he couldn't afford to imagine.

When you can't take it seriously in class, you doze off from time to time on the one hand, and on the other hand, if you don't understand it.

When you look for review materials, you are very energetic. You have collected a lot. In addition, the teacher collected and sorted out, all the review materials are shared by all members. There is only one goal - to get good results in the college entrance examination!

But when reviewing the materials, many people in the class scratched their heads and were confused.

Even if the teacher spited on the podium, many students still looked stunned.

I was stunned and sleepy, and then slowly fell down and raised his head again in the teacher's shock.

Every time I see the teacher with a review slapping the podium and smashing the blackboard angrily, his hair and eyebrows are angrily, Ruan Xi can't help but want to laugh. But she laughed out for fear of being pulled out and beaten by the teacher, so she tried her best to endure it.

It's really hard for these teachers to sprint for the college entrance examination with such a group of students.

Although these students are fresh graduates, it is no exaggeration to say that some of them do not even have a primary school level.

Some students can't even react the multiplication formula in a second, so they have to memorize it along, but the teacher tells them the two-dimensional equation, the right triangle, the Pythagorean theorem, and the root number. Isn't that playing the piano for cows?

They can't even remember the name of the Pythagorean theorem, but only the buttocks theorem.

Every time he comes home from school, Ruan Xi has to laugh for a long time on the road. Give Ruan Jie another review teacher's expression of blowing her beard and staring to the sky, and Ruan Jie has to laugh for a long time.

But after reviewing with the sprint class for a few days, Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie naturally became more confident. Because the teachers brought things to review, they didn't sound much pressure, which showed that their self-study results were really good.

There will be a systematic overall review in more than a month, and it is not a big problem to get into college.

The sprint class was organized for about a week, and there were still not many students who really entered the state of review.

On this day, the teacher did not give a lecture in the class, but introduced the major colleges and universities to everyone. Colleges and universities have good or bad. There are second-class famous schools, and more ordinary normal colleges.

After the introduction, the teacher asked the class committee to distribute the volunteer form. He stood on the podium and tapped on the desk with his fingers and said, "Fill fill in the school you want to take the exam according to your interests and your usual grades."

This is the first year to resume the college entrance examination, and everyone has no specific concept of filling in the application form. Ruan Jie was also stunned when she got the volunteer form and whispered to Ruan Xi, "How to fill in this?" Do you want to fill it in?"