Chapter 073

Chapter 073

At noon, Ruan Changfu came back from the unit in a good mood. Before washing his hands and eating, he put down the newspaper on the dinner table that published the resumption of the college entrance examination and sat down and asked, "Have you all received formal notices? The college entrance examination has resumed."

Several children on the dinner table nodded, and Ruan Hongbing's voice was the loudest: "I received it all!"

However, Ruan Changfu did not pay attention to Ruan Hongbing, who was only in the second grade of primary school. He picked up his chopsticks and looked at Ye Qiuwen and Ye Fan, two fresh high school graduates, and said, "Look at how good your lives are. Just after graduation, you caught up with this kind of good thing, as if it was specially prepared for you." Since there is such a good opportunity in front of me, give me a good 12-point spirit and prepare for the exam!"

Ye Fan has also been full of energy for the past half of the day, and now he looks very energetic. When he heard the exact news about the resumption of the college entrance examination, he was almost unhappy, because he could continue to learn more in college! This is his dream.

He nodded to Ruan Changfu, "Dad, I will!"

Ruan Changfu looked at Ye Qiuwen, who didn't speak again, "What about you? Aren't you going to take the exam?"

It has been a year since Ye Qiuwen committed a crime last year. Although it was poked into a stain on Ye Qiuwen's body and made people shake their heads when it was mentioned, it has long passed. After Ye Qiuwen lost the aura of the proud daughter of heaven, she was almost the same as others at home.

The relationship between Ruan Changfu and her has been cold for less than half a year, and it has gradually eased recently. Anyway, she is also a family. She is the daughter raised by herself. She has never been treated as an outsider. It is impossible to make mistakes and really hate it directly.

But Ye Qiuwen has always been in an automatic invisible state at home, talking or laughing, as if everyone owes her and knows no kissing anyone. If she hadn't had to live in her family, I guess she would not have stayed in this house long ago.

When asked by Ruan Changfu, she looked up and answered, "Well, take the exam."

Ruan Changfu didn't ask her more, but said, "Since we have decided to take the exam, I will work harder this month. Even if you don't eat, drink or sleep, you have to get this exam for me!" If you are admitted to college, your life will be different!"

Ye Fan said passionately, "Okay!"

Ye Qiuwen saved this tone in her heart, "Uh-huh."

This is the opportunity God gave her a turnaround. Of course, she has to take the exam. She not only needs to take the exam well, but she also needs to do well in the exam!

Others did not get involved in this matter, nor did Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie.

After dinner, she went upstairs and sat down in the room. Ruan Qiuyue looked at Ruan Xi and asked, "Sister, it seems that fresh junior high school graduates can also sign up. Don't you sign up with your cousin? Are you going to finish two years of high school before taking the exam?"

Ruan Xi shook his head and said, "If you don't read it, you will take the exam this year."

Ruan Qiuyue was stunned, "Then why don't you speak at the dinner table?"

Ruan Xi looked at her and smiled, "What can I say?" Can I get extra points for the college entrance examination?

Ruan Qiuyue was stunned again, and then smiled and said, "Yes, I can't add points."