Chapter 055

Chapter 055

Ye Qiuwen and Ruan Qiuyang came out of the toilet and returned to the restaurant, and Ruan Hongjun and Ye Fan also came downstairs.

Ruan Hongjun sat at the table and twisted back and forth, licked his face with a smile, and said to Ruan Changfu, "Dad, for the sake of my good performance recently, I have never gone out to fight and cause trouble for you to worry. Please also put on a military uniform for me."

Ruan Changfu glanced at him and said, "I think you still need to show your performance."

Ruan Qiuyang then asked, "What about me?"

Ruan Changfu's face sank directly when he looked at her, "Are you embarrassed to ask?" You don't perform as well as him! How many times have you had at home recently? Do you want me to tell you one by one?

Ruan Qiuyang lowered his head and curled his lips and whispered, "Isn't she making trouble with Ruan Xi?" It was she who came to make trouble. Why did she disturb everyone in the whole family? She also made trouble with you in the morning, and you brought her military uniform to Ruan Jie?"

Ruan Changfu stared at Ruan Qiuyang and said in a low voice, "Because she is not making trouble unreasonable, she is a little reasonable at most!"

Hearing this, Ruan Qiuyang sat up hurriedly and stared and said, "Isn't she unreasonable?" What's her reason..."

Looking at Ruan Changfu's face changing, her voice slowly weakened, and she immersed herself in eating.

She is angry from morning to night every day. She is really furious!

After dinner, she went upstairs to the room and sat in front of the desk. She took out her exercise book, looked at the damn math problem above, and was so angry that she clenched her teeth, and then picked up the pen and began to copy the damn math problem!

In the next room, Ruan Xi took Ruan Jie Ruan Qiuyue into the house and closed the door.

Before they put down their schoolbags, there suddenly a knock outside the door.

Ruan Xi opened the door to see Ruan Hongjun and Ye Fan coming up.

Ruan Hongjun smiled and said, "Sister, I didn't touch it well just now. Let me see it again."

Ruan Xi naturally was not stingy. He opened the door and said, "Come in."

Although Ye Fan is not as unscuous as Ruan Hongjun, he also likes these things. He followed Ruan Hongjun into the house and went to see the new schoolbag and stationery with him, the most important of which was the new uniform.

Ruan Hongjun took his military uniform in his hand and took a breath. He rolled his eyes and said, "It smells so good!"

Ye Fan reached out and pushed him, "Is there such an exaggeration?"

Ruan Hongjun returned to normal in a second, "Of course."

If these two sets of military uniforms hadn't been for women, he would have borrowed them to wear and walk for a few days.

After they came to see things and sucked their military uniforms, they didn't disturb Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie and Ruan Qiuyue. After all, they were both girls. They came out to close the door, and Ruan Hongjun suddenly turned around and knocked on Ruan Qiuyang and Ye Qiuwen's doors.

Ye Qiuwen opened the door from the inside and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Ruan Hongjun glanced casually and said, "Oh, it's nothing. Let's investigate the enemy."

Ye Qiuwen: "..."

What's wrong!

Why didn't anyone come to kill him?