Chapter 088

Chapter 088

May warms the sky, and the sunset falls to the ground in the evening.

The dragonfly flew low on the ground in the yard. The big treasure took a broom in his hand and hit it in the air one by one. Ruan Yue stood in the toddler and watched him pounce on the dragonfly. She jumped up and down with excitement.

He smiled and showed two small white deciduous teeth in his mouth, which were so cute.

Ruan Cuizhi took the girls to step on the machine in the main room and went to each machine from time to time to guide and solve the problems encountered by the girls. After practicing for so long, the girls are now very proficient in using sewing machines.

Qian Kuan chooses vegetables in the kitchen, washes vegetables, chops meat, prepares dumplings and cooks for dinner.

She washed all the shepherd's purse dig from the field, put it on the cutting board and cut it into pieces, and chopped a catty of streaky pork. Heat the pot and put fat pork, marin up half a bowl of lard, and pour all into shepherd's purse pork.

Add soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, salt and other ingredients, stir well, then beat an egg inside, and the meat filling is ready.

When she rolled the dumpling wrappers in the room, she stretched out her head out at Dabaozi and Ruan Yue from time to time. Although Dabaozi is only three years old, there is basically no problem playing with his sister. Ruan Yue is about to jump up when she stands in the toddler.

Looking at Ruan Yue like this, Qian Kuan couldn't help laughing.

Ruan Cuizhi will stretch out to have a look when she is busy in the main room to make sure that the two dolls play well before going back to work.

"Brare!"

The half-closed courtyard door was suddenly pushed open from the outside, and Ruan Xi pushed his bicycle into the yard with a smile on his face. Ruan Changsheng and Yue Haofeng followed by tricycles, and each of them pulled a cart full of cloth.

Hearing the sound, Ruan Cuizhi and the girls who were practicing in the main room, as well as the white-faced coins in the kitchen, all came out into the yard. Seeing the cloth, everyone's faces lit up with a smile.

Ruan Cuizhi took the girls to the tricycle and said with a smile, "After waiting for so long, it's solved."

When the tricycle stopped in the yard, except for the money that was difficult to get in touch with his face, everyone else helped to move the cloth to the workshop in the main room, and they were very happy.

Looking at everyone moving cloth, Ruan Yue pinched the cloth doll in her hand and jumped more violently in the toddler. She kept shouting, "Bubu cloth..." The shouting made her saliva and made everyone laugh.

Move the cloth into the room and put it away, and the girls will almost come home. Ruan Cuizhi politely left them at home for dinner. Naturally, they didn't stay. They smiled and politely and went home.

Ruan Xi did not rush to start working immediately, but went to the kitchen to help Qian Kuanchuan make dumplings with Ruan Cuizhi, Yue Haofeng and Ruan Changsheng. Many people wrapped them quickly, and soon finished making the dumplings and putting them on the panel.

Yue Haofeng heats more than half of the pot of water, puts the dumplings in and floats slowly. After the water boils, add cold water three times.

The dumplings came out of the pot, and Ruan Xi sat at the table and picked up a bite and chewed them slowly.

The fragrance of shepherd's purse and the meat of pork spread on the tip of her tongue, and she couldn't help laughing contentedly.

Ruan Cuizhi asked, "Does it taste good?" Qian Kushi went out to dig the shepherd's purse.