029-030

Chapter 029

When Ling Yao took Ruan Xi home, Zhou Xueyun was cooking on the stove in an apron. Ling Zhiyuan also came back and was sitting behind the stove burning the fire. When the couple saw Ruan Xi, they greeted with a smile and asked Ling Yao to take her to play first.

Ruan Xi can feel that the atmosphere of the Ling family is really good today.

Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun are both in a rare state of relaxation. They are gentle and polite to her and very enthusiastic in their words. Especially Zhou Xueyun, who looked like what she saw when she woke up, was a little like two people.

After all, she didn't know each other very well. She was afraid that Ruan Xi and Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun would be uncomfortable staying together. After greeting Ling Yao, she was taken out. The two walked near the hanging tower, and then sat down on the windward stone to rest and chat.

Ling Yao was also very relaxed. He felt that the wind in the mountains was sweet today.

He looked at Ruan Xi and smiled and said, "After so long, I feel the enthusiasm of the villagers for the first time."

Just now, he ran to the Ruan family to find Ruan Xi. On the way, he met some familiar adults. Those people greeted him with a smile, kindly called his name, and asked him where he was going. This has never been seen before.

Ruan Xi looked at him. The evening wind blew her hair on her temples. She smiled and said, "People are like this. If you give me a share, then I will also have a share for you." If you treat me well, I will definitely treat you well. Sincerely change sincerity."

Although the country people are rougher, they are more expensive than simplicity, especially many enthusiastic people.

Of course, everyone suddenly respected and enthusiastically for Zhou Xueyun and Ling Yao, not just because Zhou Xueyun kindly rescued Xiao Yanzi. Another very important reason is that several nearby villages have never even had a barefoot doctor.

If Ruan Xi does not expect anything wrong, there will be many people who will bring things to the hanging tower to find Zhou Xueyun in the future.

The pain is the most difficult. If someone can cure it, who is willing to survive?

Especially when the dolls got sick, the adults were even more anxious to get angry.

Ruan Xi and Ling Yao sat on the stone and blew the evening breeze. Hearing Zhou Xueyun's voice calling them to eat, they got up and went to the hanging tower. However, before I got to the wooden stairs, I smelled the smell of meat.

Ling Yao hasn't eaten meat for more than half a year, and he couldn't help swallowing silently.

Ruan Xi didn't laugh at him when he saw it. Don't beat people and children these days. Who is not greedy?

Ruan Xi followed Ling Yao to sit down at the table in the room, and the rice, bowls and chopsticks had been set on the table. Ruan Xi sat down to pick up his chopsticks and said to Zhou Xueyun with a smile, "Thank you."

Zhou Xueyun put a chicken leg in her first chopstick and sent it directly to Ruan Xi bowl and called her, "You're welcome. Eat quickly."

Ruan Xi was a little embarrassed, but in order not to embarrass Zhou Xueyun, she happily accepted the chicken leg.

Not only do you accept it very happily, but also want to eat.

Zhou Xueyun looked at her eating and said, "Thank you for taking care of our line during this period."

Ruan Xi couldn't stand it. He hurriedly said, "I'm not taking care of him, but I've been bothering him."

She and Ruan Jie find Ling Yao to learn textbooks every afternoon, and they have to study for less than half a day every time. Ling Yao spent a lot of time and patience on her and Ruan Jie. Where is she taking care of him?