104-105

Chapter 104

Xie Dongyang walked to Ruan Xi with a smile and looked at her and said, "It's really you. I just glanced over, and I thought I was wrong. Why are you a nobleman? Don't you remember me as a little man?"

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "How many years have I haven't seen each other for many years. I really didn't dare to admit it at first sight. You have changed a lot. You have changed a suit and leather shoes, leather bag and leather shoes. Are you now a big boss now?"

Xie Dongyang still smiled and said, "It's just a guzzling meal. When talking about business, you have to face to face. If you don't wear a suit, people won't recognize it. You haven't changed much, or it's the same as before, so I recognized you at a glance.

With that, he asked again, "Have you also asked someone here?"

Ruan Xi nodded, "Yes, I made an appointment with friends."

Xie Dongyang: "I have asked someone to talk about business here. Why don't we talk about it?"

After saying that, he reached into the suit, took out a business card and handed it to Ruan Xi. "This is my business card."

Ruan Xi took down the business card and put it away and said, "I live in the alley on the other side of the front door now. When we set up the stall, an old lady surnamed Zhou always asked me to make clothes. Do you remember? I bought her yard.

Xie Dongyang thought for a moment, "Oh, I remember that her son is abroad!"

Ruan Xi nodded, "Yes, she went abroad to retire and sold me the yard."

Xie Dongyang nodded after listening, "Okay, let's talk to you when we have time."

With that, the two went into the restaurant together and waved their hands to find the people of their respective appointments. Ruan Xi went to the hall to find Jiang Suyun, while Xie Dongyang went to the box ordered upstairs.

Jiang Suyun sat on the table against the glass curtain wall and saw Ruan Xi waving to her. When Ruan Xi came over and sat down opposite her, she asked, "Who was that just now?" Dress like that. Is it a big boss, right?

Ruan Xi put the bag aside, "He was a partner he knew when setting up the stall before. Later, he didn't make much money by setting up the stall, so he ran to the south toss around. I haven't seen you for many years. I suddenly met it outside just now.

Jiang Suyun said, "Alas, you really know a lot of rich people."

Ruan Xi smiled, "What's the use? I don't have your dignity."

Jiang Suyun whitened her and said, "Now you just hit me in the face. When you left, I said that you would definitely regret it, but now it turns out that I was wrong."

Ruan Xi laughed and said, "I'm right."

As the two spoke, the waiter brought the menu, and Ruan Xi and Jiang Suyun ordered two dishes each.

After ordering the food, he gave the menu to the waiter, and Jiang Suyun continued, "I can finally see that you are really bold. As long as the policy comes out, you rush to the front every time, so you can succeed." You don't know that the two people who were interested in you in the company didn't like you when you left office, and now you regret it.

Ruan Xi smiled and said indifferently, "At that time, they liked me, and I didn't like them."

Jiang Suyun looked at Ruan Xi and smiled and said, "That's right. Compared with your husband, they are naturally not worth mentioning."

Her husband is good-looking, a good job, a good family background, and she will love his wife. Ordinary men are really not as good as men.

Ruan Xi was not modest with Jiang Suyun and joked, "That must be."