117-118

Chapter 117

In the evening, in the banquet hall of Ruyi Restaurant.

Cups collided, and the cheers were like thunder.

Xie Dongyang blushed and grinned. Seeing everyone patted his shoulder and called him brother.

Since taking over the project, all the pressure he has been on for more than a year has dissipated on this day. And how much pressure I carried before, and now I have much confidence.

Their Xiyang Real Estate is now the thumbs up of 49 cities!

Ruan Xi is naturally very happy that the house is sold so hot and so well. Although she was not as exaggerated as Xie Dongyang, she also drank a lot of wine and blushed, and there was no chance to fall from the corners of her mouth from beginning to end.

Ling Yao came to pick her up at the end of the banquet.

Ruan Xi sat in the car, leaned against the back of the chair and turned his head to look at him. He smiled dizzy and said, "I made a lot of money."

Ling Yao came over to help her fasten her seat belt. "I heard that it will be sold out in an hour."

Ruan Xi took the opportunity to raise his hand and hook his neck. He was not as serious and calm in front of others. His eyes blinked slowly a few times, and came out proudly indulgently. He looked at Ling Yao and asked, "Am I... very powerful?"

Ling Yao looked at her and replied, "Well, it's awesome, rich woman."

Ruan Xi smiled happily, "The rich woman allows you to kiss her."

Ling Yao smiled and affixed it to her lips and kissed her lips. Seeing that she had not let go, her eyes were full of drunken fog, so he kissed her for a while. The place where the car is parked is relatively hidden and dark, so I'm not afraid of others to see it.

After a moment, the lights were on and the car started on the road.

Ruan Xi was a little sleepy. He leaned against the back of the chair and closed his eyes to rest. When he was about to fall asleep, the car suddenly stopped. She thought she was home, but she opened her eyes and found that she was still on the way.

Turning around, I saw two traffic policemen standing outside the window.

The traffic policeman looked at Ling Yao and asked, "Have you drunk?"

Ruan Xi was stunned - huh? Are there any drunk driving checks this era?

Ling Yao naturally replied, "No."

The traffic police took out the alcohol detector and said, "You blow one."

Ling Yao blew at the alcohol detector.

The traffic police looked at the instrument: "Drank it."

Ling Yao: "It's impossible, is it?"

Traffic policeman: "How can't it be? The smell of wine in your car."

Ruan Xi said beside him, "He really didn't drink it. I drank it."

Traffic police: "There is nothing wrong with my instrument."

With that, he stopped pestering and "a fine of fifty."

Ruan Xi continued to argue again. Ling Yao suddenly remembered something and didn't let her argue with the traffic police again.

He took out his wallet and opened it, reached out to hand over 50 yuan to the traffic police.

When the car drove, Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "It must be that his instrument is broken. He will be fined 50 yuan so much, 50 yuan... you can buy it... You can buy 30 kilograms of pork!"