079-080

Chapter 079

Xie Dongyang understood, "If there are more people setting up stalls, our goods will not be popular."

Customers have multiple choices, so they don't necessarily come to their stall to buy things. Nowadays, there are few people setting up stalls to sell things, and there are few choices. Naturally, those people buy them all at their stalls.

Speaking of this, he remembered and asked Ruan Xi, "Today is not Sunday. How can you come to me?"

Ruan Xi lowered his head and took out the money bag from his schoolbag. He opened the bundle and said, "Last night, I walked in such a hurry that I forgot to give you the money for the sewing machine and tricycle. Just with the shelf, I'll give it to you today.

This is not polite. Even brothers have to make money clear.

Xie Dongyang took the money and said with a smile, "Then I'm not polite."

Ruan Xi had nothing else after delivering the money to him. Although he had trusted him in his heart, he still said, "Don't move my goods. I'll settle accounts with you without a button."

Xie Dongyang was very happy, "Don't worry."

As soon as Ruan Xi left, Xie Dongyang squeezed the money in his hand and twisted again. He twisted and began to dance. He was simply the king of world dance.

Ruan Xi was not as free as Xie Dongyang in time. When he returned to school, he took five days of classes. He didn't get free until Sunday morning. He went to the garage repair shop and rode Dongyang to set up a stall with Xie.

Because at the beginning of 1979, few people came out to set up stalls on the street, so neither Ruan Xi nor Xie Dongyang needed to get up early to grab the position. Choose any location on the street and find a spacious place to put it down.

Ruan Xi and Xie Dongyang did not work together. They put their own booths for each entry, but the booths were set up next to each other, which was also regarded as a companion. They sell different things. Ruan Xi's target group is women, while Xie Dongyang is men.

In addition to setting up a stall to sell things, Ruan Xi also put the sewing machine aside and hung a writing cloth strip on the booth, indicating that she could also change clothes, repair clothes or even make clothes, and take over the big work.

Xie Dongyang quickly set up his stall. He curiously walked around to the booth to take a look at the words written on Ruan Xi's cloth strips. He said a string, "I didn't see that you still have this thing. High-quality students are versatile."

Before Ruan Xi replied to Xie Dongyang, someone came to see things in front of the stall.

Things are cheaper than those sold by state-owned store supply and marketing companies. When they look at and choose a few pieces, they pay to buy them.

Because today is Sunday, there are more people on the big fence than usual, and the stalls of Ruan Xie Dongyang are full of people. Sometimes Ruan Xi still took some work and offered an offer. They took something and put down their own money.

Doing this kind of business in this outlet will give people the illusion that it is too easy to make money, as if it fell from the sky. It doesn't take any effort at all. Set up a stall and don't even need to shout, and the money will come to your pocket.

After half a day, it's really soft to collect money.

Of course, Xie Dongyang's big teeth are enough to plow the ground again.

Everyone went home for dinner at noon, and the street naturally became deserted. However, in accordance with the principle that it is a little profitable, Ruan Xi and Xie Dongyang did not close the stall and go home. They plan to set it up here for a day.