Chapter 036

Chapter 036

With Ruan Changsheng's footsteps, it would take another half a day to get to the mayor. But now it took most of the time to arrive because of an extra person on his back. Although the young man is light, he is still an adult after all.

As he was about to get to town, the young man came down from him, threw up his sack and walked away.

Ruan Changsheng gasped and followed her side and asked her, "You can tell me now, what's your name and where your home is?" You can...have yourself, right?"

The young man turned his head and looked at him and said, "My name is Qian Kuan. My home is in this town."

Ruan Changsheng swallowed a sigh of breath: "Wanchuan?"

The name is really vivid. She probably is the reincarnation of money, and the world dares to speculate and sell things.

Qian Kui ignored him and asked, "What about you?" What's your name? What are you doing in town?"

Ruan Changsheng's breathing was much more stable: "My name is Ruan Changsheng, the Phoenix Eye Brigade, to make up for the tailor."

"Replenishment?"

Qian Kushi expressed his interest in these two words.

Ruan Changsheng nodded, "Replenishment."

Qian Kushi's face piled up with a smile, "Then I'll play with you."

The two of them made friends. Qian Kuan did not try to get rid of Ruan Changsheng and walked to town with him. She was not in a hurry to go home when she arrived at town, but followed Ruan Changsheng to the state-run store again.

Ruan Changsheng took the list to replenish the goods, and she was watching.

She asked, "Do you have a tailor shop?"

Ruan Changsheng said, "My niece's tailor's shop, let me help me make up for the goods."

Qian Kui was very curious, "How old is your niece? You can all be tailor."

Ruan Changsheng: "I'm not old, 15 years old."

Qian Kui: "Are you so big enough to be a tailor? OK, when are you free to see it?

Ruan Changsheng turned around and asked her, "How old are you?"

Qian Kushi said, "I'm three years older than your niece. I'm eighteen."

Ruan Changsheng smiled and said, "Then I'm two years older than you. I'm 20 years old."

Who cares about your age, Qian Kuan said on purpose, "Yo, you look a little old, like thirty."

Ruan Changsheng: "..."

The little brother wants to be beaten, right?

The two talked and bought good things in a state-owned store.

Ruan Changsheng was not going to stay more in town. He came out for a while and said to Qian Kuan, "I have to go back to mend the goods. If you have nothing to do, go home. Hurry up and take a shower and wash your face. Do you think you look dirty, like a woman?" I'll come to you when I'm free. Tell me where these things come from.

With that, she looked at the sack on her shoulder.

It doesn't matter to you if you are a woman or not?!

Qian Kuan thought for a moment, suddenly grabbed Ruan Changsheng's wrist and pulled him to a place with his back. After stopping, she put down the sack and said, "Don't be free. I'll divide it with you today. Do you want it?"