048-049

Chapter 048

Ruan Qiuyue ran downstairs and left.

Feng Xiuying reached out to pull Ruan Qiuyang, and was thrown away by Ruan Qiuyang.

Feng Xiuying didn't reach out and drag her up. She stood in front of her and took a breath and said, "Qiuyang, as soon as your second sister came, you let her." She has suffered in the countryside for so many years that we can't grieve her in the first place, can we?"

Ruan Qiuyang looked up at Feng Xiuying with red eyes, "Did I let her suffer in the countryside?" What does it matter to me that she suffers in the countryside? Did I make her wronged? Why did you rob my room as soon as you came here?"

Feng Xiuying couldn't understand her, so she stood in a dilemma.

She was also suffocated. Ruan Qiuyang howled outside, and Ye Qiuwen sobbed in it. She couldn't make Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie cry anymore, can she? Ruan Xi obviously held a lot of resentment in his heart and could not be stimulated at all.

So she stood and thought for a while, or turned into the room to coax Ye Qiuwen.

Ye Qiuwen is the most sensible child in the family and the most worry-free child. She doesn't talk to Ruan Qiuyang. Usually, no matter what happens at home, Feng Xiuying will also ask Ye Qiuwen for advice and ask her to help me make an idea.

So she entered Ye Qiuwen's room and closed the door. She sat by the bedside and patted Ye Qiuwen on the back. She whispered to her, "Qiuwen, don't be like a stream. She has suffered a lot of grievances in the countryside over the years, so you let her. And it's true that no one taught her etiquette in the countryside, so it's rude and barbaric. Do you understand, huh?"

Ye Qiuwen still lay on the bed and said with a strong nose, "Mom, I don't blame Xiaoxi, and I won't blame her either." I just suddenly thought about my own parents. If they hadn't been gone, Xiaoxi wouldn't have been used to argue with this eldest sister with me... She was originally the eldest sister of the family... It's all my fault... She should have thought I didn't like me..."

With that, she sucked her nose and cried again.

Feng Xiuying looked at her like this. She patted her on the back and said, "Qiu Wen, don't say that. If you say that, your mother's heart will be broken. You have nothing wrong. Where did you get from being enthusiastic and thoughtful? It's her problem that she is ruthless and embarrasses you. She is angry with us in her heart, that's why she is so. Shall we give her some time?"

Ye Qiuwen choked for a moment and straightened up to look at Feng Xiuying. Her eyes were red with tears. She looked at Feng Xiuying and said, "I wanted to be a sister with her and take her to have fun, but now it seems that it won't work. She hates me."

Feng Xiuying patted her on the shoulder and said, "It's not sad. Sooner or later, she will find that your eldest sister is good."

Ye Qiuwen sucked her nose and said, "Thank you for comforting me."

Feng Xiuying smiled and said, "I knew you were the most sensible and kind."

With that, she grabbed Ye Qiuwen's hand again, "Qiuyang usually listens to you the most. Help your mother persuade her to go and let her not to argue with Xiaoxi. Let the next room be accommodated by Xiaoxi and Xiaojie. Don't make any more trouble.

Ye Qiuwen nodded, wiped her eyes with the vestuff, and got up to persuade Ruan Qiuyang to go.

Of course, instead of persuading upstairs, she pulled Ruan Qiuyang downstairs.

Feng Xiuying didn't follow immediately. She stayed upstairs to knock on Ruan Xi's door and asked, "Xiaoxi Xiaojie, you can live here at ease. I'll bring you two blankets in the evening. If you need anything else, just let me."