101-102

Chapter 101

Ruan Xi put down his hand and looked at him: "Stand up, I'll close the door."

After saying that, let him stand with his back against the shadow wall, close the gate of the yard by himself, then come back and pull Ling Yao into the inner courtyard, enter the west box, turn on the light and let him go to bed and sit at the head of the bed. He asked him, "Have you taken antipyre medicine?"

Ling Yao looked at her with his eyelids and said softly, "I ate it before I come back."

Ruan Xi got up and poured him hot water. He poured up the hot water and put the cup in his hand. He sat down by the bedside and looked at him and said, "Is it still so hard to get sick?" I don't know if I'll be back early?"

Ling Yao took a sip of hot water to warm up his body. "I didn't think I was sick."

When I went out of the laboratory, I took off my anti-static clothes and went to wash up before I found that I was hot and weak.

After washing up, I took one antipyretic medicine and came back with a cold wind.

Ruan Xi watched him finish drinking hot water, took off the cup and said, "Go to bed quickly. If the fever does not subside tomorrow, you have to go to the hospital to have a look."

Ruan Xi was about to get up and leave, and his wrist was held by him again.

The temperature in the palm of his hand was also extremely high, holding Ruan Xi's wrist, which made her skin numb.

Seeing that he was sick and not eccentric, Ruan Xi didn't pull out his hand and just looked at him and asked, "What else do you want?"

Ling Yao looked into her eyes and said softly, "I want you to accompany me."

Ruan Xi looked at him and blurted out with a smile: "Sleep with you?"

But as soon as she finished speaking, she regretted it. Seeing that Ling Yao's eyes had darkened, she quickly put away her jokes and got up and was about to leave. But as soon as she stood up and turned around, she was pulled back by Ling Yao's wrist.

He was dragged forward by him and lay directly on him.

The next second, Ling Yao kissed her mouth.

Ruan Xi did not react in a panic. By the time he reacted, Ling Yao had already pryed open her teeth. She subconsciously wanted to get up, but as soon as she got up, she was held by Ling Yao and pressed back.

Last time he had a cold night between his lips and teeth, and this time it was all hot.

Because he was afraid of waking up Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan, and his mouth would be blocked again, Ruan Xi didn't make any noise. She was forced to swallow his breath, and a fire broke out on the tip of her tongue, struggling between faintness and not dizziness.

When struggling, she vaguely called his name: "Ling Yao..."

When he let go of her, she looked at him in a mess and said, "Ling Yao... I've always regarded you as my brother..."

Ling Yao still looked weakly. Looking at Ruan Xi's eyes, his eyes were dark. "But I have never helped you be your sister. I like you. At that time, you didn't reply to me. I thought a lot. I even wanted to find you, but I was afraid of disturbing your life and you would be bored and I was afraid that you would be bored and I was dragged down. So I resisted it. I have missed it once. I gave up to you once. I can't miss it again."

Ruan Xi tried to suppress his breath, saw sadness in his eyes, and said for a moment, "You...let me think about it..."

Ling Yao's eyes flashed a little brightly, "Okay, I'm not in a hurry."