Chapter 037

Chapter 037

The woman with Qi Er drank water again and said to Xie's mother in a long breath, "I'm talking about the marriage between Peach and the youngest son of the Ruan family. You were losing a lot because his third sister pushed the marriage!"

Xie's mother doesn't know how she mentioned this. It has been more than half a year. Besides, what's wrong with their family? If they let Xie Tao marry, it will be called a loss. Ruan Changsheng's third sister is a big drag and a big trouble.

She lived in her mother's house for divorce. She was ashamed of the Ruan family. She had to eat her mother's house. It would be fine if she could get married, but her mother-in-law didn't agree to divorce. She wanted to marry for the second time.

With such a third sister, which girl would be willing to marry him, Ruan Changsheng?

So she looked at the woman and said, "Why do I listen more and get more confused? Where did you go to drink?"

The woman raised her hand and patted her thighs, "Who can buy me a drink?" I'm not drunk and came to talk nonsense with you. You don't know anything else, do you know the old tailor in Golden Crown Village?

Xie's mother said, "I passed away a month ago?"

Woman: "Then when he was on his deathbed, he called all the cadres in the village and gave all the family's property shop to her apprentice tailor. Now the shop is a little tailor, do you know?"

Xie's mother nodded, "I heard something."

The woman looked at her and asked, "Do you know who this little tailor is?"

Xie Mu said, "How can I know that, it's 108,000 miles apart. If it hadn't been far apart, I wouldn't have been hidden back and forth by the matchmaker surnamed Fang in the middle before. I would have been angry when I had wasted how much of my family.

The woman did not take a detour and said directly, "The little tailor is the granddaughter of the Ruan family, that is, the niece of the youngest son of the Ruan family, and his third sister, that is, the third aunt of the little tailor, has now learned craftsmanship to be a tailor!" How popular is the tailor's craftsmanship and makes more money, so I don't have to say more. It's said that the golden rice bowl also makes it!"

Hearing this, Xie's mother sat up straight in an instant.

She looked at the woman with a tense face for a long time and asked, "Where did you hear that?"

The woman said, "I didn't hear it from here. I went to the tailor's shop today to hire a little tailor and asked her to come to make two clothes for my little treasure the day after tomorrow. When he arrived at the tailor's shop, the youngest son of the Ruan family and his third sister were together. It was he who asked me if Peach had been a date now, and I knew it, otherwise I wouldn't know!"

Xie's mother frowned at the woman, "The old tailor's health has been bad for a long time. He has a strange personality, and he has brought out an apprentice to the little tailor in his life. The little tailor has been able to come out to make clothes by himself in the past two or three months. Don't take the old tailor with him again. Who taught Ruan Changsheng's third sister's craftsmanship? Are you really not talking nonsense?"

The woman just smoothed out this matter in the tailor's shop. It was a pity that the Xie family had missed a good in-law. She couldn't hold on, so she was in a hurry to come back and talk to Xie's mother.

She has no other intention, just to let the Xie family know about this.

After all, who knows that this kind of thing can be kept in mind!