057-058

Chapter 057

It was very late to come back after watching the movie. Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie and Ruan Qiuyue did not study anymore. After washing up, they fell asleep.

Turning on the lamp, Ruan Xi lay in bed and said to Ruan Jie, "Suddenly, I miss my grandparents, third aunt and fifth uncle, and Ling Yao. I don't know how they have been since we left. Do you miss us?

Ruan Jie was suddenly very sad when she said this, especially the dark night around her. Those scenes that have lived in the countryside for more than ten years have appeared in her mind, and the wrinkled smiling faces of Liu Xinghua and Ruan Zhigao are particularly clear.

For a moment, Ruan Jie said, "Sister, won't we go back in the future?"

Ruan Xi turned his head and looked at her, "Of course, I have to go back. When we come back during the Spring Festival, we will go back by ourselves."

Ruan Jie smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go back with you."

After saying that, the two lay side by side, thinking about the mountain, leaf and stream in the countryside, closed their eyes and slowly went to sleep. Back to Fengming Mountain in the dream, the two sisters rolled up their trousers and fished in the stream, and the fish slid over their feet.

The next Monday, Ye Qiuwen and Ruan Qiuyang's ban ended. Although it was no different from whether it was over, after all, someone secretly sent food to their house and they were not hungry at all.

At the end of the ban, they naturally washed upstairs and cleaned up in the morning, tied neat braids and half-new and old schoolbags, and went to the restaurant downstairs for dinner.

Ruan Changfu looked at them and asked, "How's the reflection going?"

Ye Qiuwen nodded and said sincerely, "If you know you are wrong, you will change it."

Ruan Changfu knew that Ye Qiuwen did not need to emphasize much, so he looked at Ruan Qiuyang again, "What about you?"

Ruan Qiuyang glanced at Ruan Changfu and whispered carefully, "I also know I'm wrong, and I will change it in the future." Don't steal other people's things, don't make you angry anymore, be obedient every day, and make less trouble."

Ruan Changfu looked at her: "Just let me get angry a few less times."

Ruan Qiuyang is also very sincere: "I will work hard."

If there is something wrong, you can't hold it away. Even if Ruan Changfu lets go of them.

He turned his attention to others again. Seeing that Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie were not wearing new military uniforms and schoolbags, he asked again, "Why don't you wear the clothes I brought back?" There are also schoolbags and stationery. I don't seem to have seen you take you to school these two days.

Ruan Xi looked up and replied, "I haven't officially gone to school yet, and I don't deal with people when I listen to it. I plan to wear it until next year, and my new schoolbag and stationery will also be used until that time."

Ruan Changfu thought that children had their own thoughts, so they didn't ask more questions.

But Ruan Xi felt that there were something to say hello to him. After all, he arranged all kinds of things she and Ruan Jie went to school, and he arranged it carefully, so she said to Ruan Changfu again, "Xiaojie and I went to attend the first year of junior high school on Saturday. I couldn't keep up with the progress of the course and couldn't understand the teacher. So we plan not to go to school for the time being. Let's study by ourselves at home first.

Ruan Changfu had no problem with these. He listened without student status, and he was not under the control of any teacher. It had no impact on whether he went to school or not. He just said, "Just arrange it yourself, but when the student status is completed, you can't do this."