Chapter 023

Chapter 023

The noise was loud. After a while, all the people next to the door came over. Seeing that the yard was in a mess, Liu Xiong lay on the ground and snorted. Someone exclaimed, "My God!" What is this for?!"

Ruan Cuizhi was shocked by this shout and quickly bent down to pull Liu Xiong on the ground.

Liu Xiong still had the strength. He raised his arm and threw Ruan Cuizhi away.

Ruan Changsheng couldn't hold his breath when he saw this and kicked him up again. He simply wanted to kick him to death directly.

Liu Xiong screamed in pain. Several men next to him hurried over and grabbed Ruan Changsheng: "Who are you? Why do you still run to other people's homes to fight people wildly? No one cares, isn't he?"

Ruan Changsheng was angry and said, "It's none of your business?"

Seeing that the faces of these men in the neighborhood were about to change, Ruan Cuizhi quickly came back and stood next to Ruan Changsheng, drove them away, and explained to these neighbors, "He is not an outsider. This is my own brother."

Hearing that it was her mother's brother, they realized that it was a housework, so someone said, "The family has something to say it well. Don't do it. Look at the person being beaten." Help quickly and help Liu Xiong's house first.

Several men helped Liu Xiong into the room. Liu Xiong's nose was blue and his face was swollen and painful.

He went to the room and sat on a broken chair. One of the men asked him with concern, "How are you feeling now?" Do you want to take it to the hospital? It's not good to hurt the muscles and bones.

Liu Xiong was beaten and hurt like a scattered frame, but he hummed and tried, and his arms and legs could still be lifted up. He felt that he did not hurt his bones, but he was beaten with meatache, and many places were swollen.

Especially that face is swollen like a bear.

Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Changsheng were still standing outside. A woman came to Ruan Cuizhi and whispered to her, "What's going on?" Well, there was such a big noise. You won't stop it? That's your man.

Ruan Cuizhi didn't know when her eyes were wet. She sucked her nose and didn't say anything.

Ruan Changsheng said in a strong tone, "What's the way?" I didn't kill him today. It's him who is Liu Xiong's life!"

Looking at Ruan Changsheng's appearance and face, the woman was also a little scared. She squeezed her lips and didn't say anything.

They came to see the excitement, and they couldn't offend people and cause trouble for themselves.

A group of people stood in the yard for a while, and Liu Xiong's parents came over.

Liu Xiong's parents don't live with Liu Xiong's family and usually don't come here often. Ruan Cuizhi is a good daughter-in-law in their hearts. She is thoughtful and has a good temper, so the husband and wife have never caused trouble to their old couples.

I don't know what happened today, and it suddenly happened.

The old couple looked anxious. As soon as they entered the yard, they asked, "What's wrong?"

Others don't mind their own business. They don't talk for fear of getting coquettishness.

Ruan Changsheng wanted to speak, but he was pulled by Ruan Cuizhi, so he shut up and didn't say anything.

Liu Xiong's parents hurriedly went to the room again and saw his son beaten into a pig, and his face was blue and blue and swollen. In addition to the face, his body was covered with mud, which looked like being tortured.