046-047

Chapter 046

After Ruan Changgui and Sun Xiaohui went out, the house was clean, and even the air became fresh and cool.

Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua sat by the bed to breathe a good breath. After a while, Ruan Cuizhi came in again.

It had already been quarreled. Naturally, she advised Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua not to be angry, saying that it was not worth anger with someone like her second brother and sister-in-law.

Ruan Xi Ruan Jie happened to take the opportunity to take out the chocolate and canned beef they hid in the morning, pulled Ruan Cuizhi to sit down by the bed, and shared the delicious food with Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua.

Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua only said not to eat, and Ruan Xi directly broke a little chocolate and stuffed them into their mouths.

When they ate something good, they were much better. Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua's faces quickly eased. From being so angry that they were wrinkled together, they have slowly spread out and smiled.

No longer care about Ruan Changgui and Sun Xiaohui, Liu Xinghua took Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie's hands and said, "You two have grown up in the countryside since childhood. You haven't been to the city or seen the world. I'm worried. But you are also old. If you get there, take care of yourself. If you don't have grandparents, you should learn to protect yourself, okay?

Ruan Xi nodded, "Grandma, don't worry, I will take good care of Xiaojie."

Then Ruan Xi said so much that Ruan Jie's eyes were sore, and tears suddenly fell from her flat mouth. Her whole body drilled into Liu Xinghua's arms and whispered, "Grandma, I suddenly don't want to go again. I still want to be with you."

It hurts at home with my grandparents, but I won't go to the city.

When she cried like this, Ruan Zhigao, Liu Xinghua, Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi's eyes turned red.

Liu Xinghua patted her on the back and said, "What nonsense? What can I do if I stay in this mountain?" When your mother really wanted to find someone to sell you, I might not be able to protect you. After all, she was your mother. An Xinxin went to the city, studied hard with the stream, and said a good mother-in-law with the face of your uncle and aunt. Don't go back to this poor mountain in the future.

Ruan Jie lay in Liu Xinghua's arms, "But I can't bear to part with you and my grandfather...and the third aunt... fifth uncle..."

Who is willing to go? They are reluctant to let the two girls go.

Ruan Xi sucked his nose, pinched Liu Xinghua's hand with red eyes, looked at Ruan Zhigao and said, "Grandpa and grandma, you are waiting for me. When I have great success outside in the future, I will buy a particularly big house and take you all over for happiness."

Ruan Zhigao said, "Xiaoxi, just leave us alone, just take care of yourself and Xiaojie." We have been born in this mountain for a lifetime, and death will be buried here, and we will not go anywhere.

Ruan Cuizhi didn't want Ruan Xi to be sadder. He hurriedly said, "Dad, what are you doing with these words now?" Who can say what will be accurate in the future? Let's talk about it later.

Ruan Zhigao hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, yes, no, let's talk about this."

However, Liu Xinghua was still worried, and took Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie to tell a lot of words. She was not afraid of anything else. She was afraid that the two girls would be wronged when they would come to the city, so there were a lot of things to tell her.

Although Ruan Xi was born to Ruan Changfu and Feng Xiuying, it was not raised by them. Ruan Jie was also a niece. The two went to the city to live in the house, which was no different from two completely unfamiliar rural relatives.