059-060

Chapter 059

Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie took the lead in running and ran to Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua. Ruan Xi gasped slightly and said excitedly, "We're back!" Come back and spend the New Year with you! Not only we, but also three small ones!"

With that, she turned her head and saw Ruan Hongjun and Ye Fan pulling Ruan Qiuyue slowly this way.

Liu Xinghua looked at the three figures behind him and only asked, "Who are those three?"

As Ruan Hongjun, Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue approached, Sun Xiaohui and Ruan Changgui stretched out their heads together in the small stove room opposite. Seeing Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie, Sun Xiaohui said, "The dead girl is back, and she is still willing to come back!"

Ruan Yuejin and Ruan Yuehua also came out of the main room when they heard the movement and stood outside the main house.

Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie did not take care of their family of four, and naturally they didn't go to say hello, just because they didn't exist. When Ruan Hongjun Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue approached, Ruan Xiyang said, "Come on! Call me grandparents!"

Seeing that no one was given a share, Ruan Hongjun decisively let go of Ruan Qiuyue, saluted the military salute with one hand, saluted Ruan Zhigao straightly and greeted Ruan Zhigao first, and said hello to Ruan Zhigao, "Hello, Grandpa! I'm Ruan Hongjun!"

After greeting Ruan Zhigao, he gave a military salute to Liu Xinghua, "Hello, Grandma! I'm Ruan Hongjun!"

Ruan Qiuyue and Ye Fan felt that he was stupid, so they greeted with an honest smile.

"Grandpa and grandma, I'm the third brother in my family, Ye Fan."

"Hello, grandparents. I'm Qiu Yue, the sixth in my family."

Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua saw these three grandchildren for the first time, but somehow it was good. The main reason is that it is too sudden, happy and moved, and there are some unspeakable constraints.

Seeing that they were stunned, Ruan Xi smiled and said, "Grandpa and grandma, these are all your grandchildren. I have mentioned to you in my letter, Lao Sanyefan, Lao Wu Ruan Hongjun, Lao Liu Ruan Qiuyue, think about it."

Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua reacted when they heard this. They quickly concealed it and said, "Hurry up, don't stand. After walking so many roads, you must be exhausted. Hurry up and sit down for a break."

Then before I entered the house, I suddenly heard another sentence, "Yo, are you having relatives at home?"

Hearing the sound, everyone stopped and turned around, only Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan coming back.

Ruan Changsheng saw Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie in the crowd, hurriedly opened Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue of Ruan Hongjun, and walked straight to Ruan Xi Ruan Jie. His eyebrows were excited and said, "Oh, hey! My two big nieces are back!"

Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie laughed, "Five Uncle."

After shouting, he looked at Qian Kuan and shouted, "Five Aunt."

Qian Kuan walked to Ruan Changsheng, looked at them and smiled and said, "Mom is still talking about you at home these two days, saying that you have celebrated the Spring Festival outside for the first time. It's strange that I'm not used to it without you at home. I didn't expect you to come back today."

Ruan Changsheng didn't stand much nonsense, but said, "It's cold outside. Get into the house quickly."

Then before he stepped, he suddenly heard a voice behind him: "Goose..."

This is from the neglected Nguyễn Hongjun, who came out with a dry voice.

Ruan Changsheng turned around when he heard the voice and realized that he had ignored the three children, so he looked at Ruan Xi and said, "Wait a minute, I seem to have forgotten something. Who are these three kids?"