013-014

Chapter 013

After hitting Sun Xiaohui's sleeves, Liu Xinghua rolled her sleeves, pointed to her and scolded, "You dirty and heartbreaking poisonous woman, even your own niece will hurt!" You want to kill her, don't you? I'll fight with you today!"

She slapped her hard and slapped Sun Xiaohui. Then she didn't give Sun Xiaohui a stunned time. She raised her hand and pulled off the hat on Sun Xiaohui's head, and covered her face with another fierce beating.

The people next to him reacted for a short time and were busy pulling Liu Xinghua.

Several people pulled Liu Xinghua and Sun Xiaohui apart. Ruan Xi came to hold Liu Xinghua's arm, put another hand on her back to give her peace and said to her, "Grandma, I'm angry and hurt your body. Don't be so angry."

Liu Xinghua rushed over when she heard the news. She just hit Sun Xiaohui with all her strength, and now she is about to cut off her breath. She took a break before she said, "She is deliberately trying to hurt you. How can I not be angry?"

He took a sigh and said, "Now it's over, I'm out of breath."

Ruan Xi continued to help Liu Xinghua stroke her back smoothly. Seeing that she was angry, she didn't say anything.

She turned her head to Sun Xiaohui again. She saw that Sun Xiaohui's hair was all disturbed by Liu Xinghua, and there were a few colors on her face.

Sun Xiaohui reacted and couldn't move, and then simply sat on the ground and began to cry.

She cried for justice. In order to correct the evil spirit, she was absolutely selfless, had no intention to harm others, and it was impossible to maliciously dece her own niece.

She said that she really didn't know that the old tailor accepted Ruan Xi as an apprentice. She said how the old tailor was. Who would have thought that he would teach Ruan Xi's craftsmanship seriously, and that she didn't expect that the old tailor would send Ruanxi grapes.

It's really pitiful to see her crying. It doesn't seem to be deliberately framed against Ruan Xi. Someone said to Secretary Wang and Liu Xinghua, "It's all like this. I've scolded. Forget it."

Secretary Wang really doesn't want to get involved in this matter anymore. Now it has become a pure housework. He waved his hand to let everyone break up and go to work quickly. The onlookers dispersed away, and two pulled Sun Xiaohui together.

Sun Xiaohui stood up and sucked her nose and pricked her hair randomly. She took the straw hat handed over by the woman. After putting it on, she didn't look at Liu Xinghua and Ruan Xi. Her eyes and noses were red crying and drilled into the corn field aggrievedly.

Secretary Wang persuaded Liu Xinghua twice, saying that the family matter should be solved at home, so as not to make a joke outside. After saying that, he and several cadres around him went to find the old tailor, and the old tailor was gone.

Secretary Wang then said to Liu Xinghua, "I'll leave first. Uncle Song is old and not easy to walk up. Someone must watch him down the mountain. We have to keep up quickly."

The old tailor was older than herself. Liu Xinghua could understand how much effort he had taken to come up like this, so he quickly nodded and said, "Go ahead, please."

Ruan Xi looked at Liu Xinghua almost smoothly. She also thought about the old tailor, so she handed Liu Xinghua to Ruan Jie and said to Liu Xinghua, "Grandma, you go home with Xiaojie first. I'll go over to see my master."

Liu Xinghua knew that the old tailor came up to sell Ruan Xi's face. He has always been cold-hearted and cold-hearted, and he doesn't like to associate with others because of his strange temperament. This time, it's really unprecedented.