001-002

https://m.shubaow.net/248/248199/

Chapter 001

The sunset sat on the top of the mountain.

There is a narrow path between the green and rocky mountains, winding up and not entering the green at the top of the mountain.

The sunset reflected the side face of the little girl climbing the mountain.

They carried baskets on their backs and sang songs as red as the glow--

Go up early in the morning to herd cattle, go and go to herd cattle, the field of Gengen.

The front mountain is raining and the back mountain is sunny, and the back mountain is sunny. I'm looking forward to the Red Army.

A big flag is flying in the air.

...

The song jumped on the mountains, floated leisurely into the col, and landed on the temples in a girl's ear.

The girl is about fourteen or fifteen years old. She has an exquisite melon seed face, slender eyelashes, a straight nose, and bright lips.

The girl lay in the col and closed her eyes. Her sleeves and legs were hooked and her forehead was scratched.

The corners of the clothes turned over and over in the blow of the mountain breeze.

When Ruan Xi was conscious again, her first feeling was that her whole body was about to disperse, and the pain was all over her limbs as if she had been knocked off and her bones connected again.

She heard a gentle wind in her ear and a distant but loud song, which sounded like a folk song, and under her body was hard stones that almost broke her bones apart.

She thought she fell down the mountain and fell to death, but she didn't expect to be alive.

Her consciousness slowly rebounded, and her body was temporarily out of control. Ruan Xi wanted to open her eyes. However, it took a lot of effort. She worked hard for a long time to open a gap.

She saw a blue sky in the cracks, and the corners were wiped out of gorgeous red by the sunset glow, and there was nothing else.

She took a breath gently, blinked slowly, and suddenly another person appeared in her sight.

To be precise, it's a boy.

The boy looked thirteen or fourteen years old, and his whole face was against the light.

Ruan Xi couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, but she could see the fine fluff on the edge of his cheeks.

She saw him open his mouth and speak, but she couldn't hear what he was saying, and her ears were full of buzzing.

She was dizzy and it was difficult to open her eyes, so she simply closed her eyes again.

Half awake, she felt that she had been pulled up from the ground, carried to her back, and then slowly walked forward in the evening breeze. Her air is very thin, and every step seems to take all her strength.

She doesn't know how long it took to leave, the roar in his ears slowly turned down, and Ruan Xi heard the wind again, but there was no longer the sound of folk songs. She stretched her eyelids and saw that the sky had been blackened, and there was a hanging tower built on the mountain not far away.

This hanging tower looks very shabby, and there is only one floor.

She didn't have the strength to think more about anything else, and she didn't have the strength to look at it. She closed her eyes again.