Nirvana

Aurora was the name of the club that was hosting teens night. They hired some DJ to perform highly credited rap songs throughout the night and the theme was glow in the dark. I wore a black nirvana shirt and checkered pants, letting y hair hang loose. My white nails shone as blue in the dark, and glow sticks were everywhere along the floor. They had this acid rock band blowing out people's brains with all their tortured lyrics and moans. The bar was full of beer and vodka and liquor so the flier had lied I guess.

Glow in the dark splatter paint aligned the carpeted walls and we had to wear bright green wristbands to get in. I bounced around dancing with the music and a shot glass in my hand full of orange juice and vodka. The combination was horrible actually. "This is so crazy!!!" A girl screeched behind me, laughing along with a male voice. "Hey!"

I turned around confused and this hot white boy was staring at me. "Uh yea?" I laughed. It was involuntarily actually because the vodka was entrancing me. "Are you a fan of Nirvana?" He pointed to my shirt and I nodded, shaking my hair with the music. "that's so cool. My sister here is into all that rap stuff."

"There's nothing wrong with rap!" I yelled over the music. "I guess not, but hey we should hook up some time."

"Umm I have a boyfriend, and I'm only here for another week."

"Oh. Where you from?"

"Umm Detroit." He gasped like he knew people there. "Bella?!!!" I looked hard at his features through my buzzing head, almost as if his face was in 3D. "I'm Marshall's friend, Chance!"

I met Chance three times, so how he remembers my name is kinda weird. Chance was at one of the battles, and he chilled with Proof and his group 5 elementz proclamatic. Chance had nice curly hair and he was modest. He had almost the perfect jawline and the bluest eyes. He wore braces and always colored them cyan. His favorite color of all time, I've heard.

"Oh yea Chance. What're you doing in Washington?"

"Oh I came here with a couple of guys. It's me and Gary dude." I almost died. If Gary here, maybe Marshall was too. "Is anyone else here?" He nodded. "Dawn, Kim's twin sister came too, along with Cami. My sis." I nodded and kinda started to sulk. I missed Marshall so bad it drove me crazy, it's kinda weird that I thought of him and not Cory, but I couldn't stop replaying that day he told me he loved me. "Oh okay."

"You can come back to the hotel after we party. We're gonna call some buddies in Detroit, you can talk to Marshall if you want." I smiled eagerly and danced to the next song that blared.
+++
The hotel wasn't as packed as I thought. Dawn, Kim's twin sister and me sat on the bed in tank tops and shorts, chatting about different stuff. Camille, Chance's sister fell asleep on the floor with a beer at her lips, and Chance was calling Proof. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and Dawn smiled at me.

"What?"

"Nothing I just can't believe you're into acid rock, like you seem more like country hodown." I laughed to myself and gurgled down beer. "I'm more of that deep immortal shit haha." I joked and she lit a cigarette. I inhale the smoke and fell back on the bed, Chance sitting up by me. "Ay yo Proof?!" He asked. I could hear people in the background and then laughing. "I'm fucking drunk!!" I heard squealing and I realized it was a girl, it wasn't Jeanette or kim. "Who is this?"

"Aww Bella... it's me, B- bear." Whoever it was, laughed behind their words. "Bailey! It's fucking me girl I'm back!!!" My jaw literally dropped to my knees. I didn't know if I was happy...or sad. Bailey was back.