Seduction

December 17, 1989

Bailey left early in the morning and said bye to all of us. It was kind of emotional to me because we had a close bond. For a year and a half I've known her and it was sad to see her go. All the boys left to play ball and Kim went with Jeanette to her house. They invited me but Dill Pickle called and asked if I could go with him to 2211 Woodward Avenue a.k.a Fox Theatre, to see Back To The Future. It came out a couple of years ago in '85 but it was showing again for free so we decided on that one.

That leaves me where I am now. In Marshall's room looking for something to wear. A dress, Jeans, Sweats! I chose an Aeropostale, dark blue jacket and skinny jeans. Of course I wore my converse and I just pulled my hair in a ponytail. It was only the movies right? I raced down the stairs and Debbie and Charlie were there. "Where are you going?" My dad asked. "Oh um... You know how I'm aging and I..."

"It's a boy isn't it?" Debbie budded in. "Yea. But he's really smart and..."

"Go have fun Bells. I trust you."

"You do?" I asked. He nodded and threw me a flip phone. "What's this for?" I said. It was like a jewel in my hand. "Well, me and Debbie were talking and you are truly a good kid. So we are rewarding you with a phone." I was so ecstatic right then. I kissed his cheek and hugged Debbie before opening the door for Dylan.

"You look great." He said to me. "What? This old thing?" I heard Debbie laughing and I snickered at her. Dylan grabbed my hand we loaded into his car. "So you stay with M&M?" He asked. "Yea...umm how do you know that?"

"He dated my sister in '86."

"Your eleven year old sister?" He laughed and shook his head. "My stepsister...Jeanette." My...My...my boyfriends stepsister is Jeanette. "So Marshall's dated her before? That's why they like each other now..." He jerked a little hard on the brakes, causing me to turn to him. "Something wrong?" He started driving smoothly again and he answered. "I told Jeanette to stay away from him. He's bad."

"He's bad? Your sister is having sex and smoking at seventeen. Now tell me who's bad?"

"I've had sex before. There's nothing bad about that. I still smoke...theres something wrong with that though."

"Wait! You lost your..."

"Yes. Last year by the way." I felt kind of akaward now being in the same car with him. "Well Marshall's great. He's sincere and real. And my life!"

"I don't want you talking to him Bella. He's gonna hurt you I swear."

"Then you'll protect me right?"

"Of course I will." I smiled and we pulled by the movies.

----After The Movie----

"That was awesome! I swear they need to make a sequel." I beamed. "Tell me about it. I enjoyed the parts where you kissed me awake." I shoved him in the arm and rolled my eyes. "I did not kiss you. I bet you wish I would've though." He pulled me closer to him and I giggled. That happened a lot to me. Giggling and laughing. To be honest it's something I didn't do in Flint. I was always so kept and polite. I had to sit straight and eat with my elbows down. It was always write, eat, sleep. Besides school days I never really got out. Guess that's why I never had friends like that.

"You're right..." He whispered in my ear, rubbing the small of my back. I felt weird doing this. I mean I don't wanna be like Kim or Jeanette at all. I just stared at his chest, since that's how tall I was ya know? He lifted my chin softly and I stared in his blue eyes. They reminded me so much of Marshall and I don't see why he says Marshall is bad. Sure he does stuff I wouldn't necessarily do, but he's still a good person and at least he hasn't punched anyone...as far as I know. "Are you cold?" He rubbed the side of his thumb on my cheek and it was so funny to me. I only knew him for a day and a half, but it seemed like more. Like I had this connection with him. But, somewhere deep in me I knew I loved Marshall. More than just a friend or sort of brother. I actually wanted him, but he could never know that.

"No I'm fine." I answered. He pulled me a little closer and tilted his head. My heart raced like a track star and when his lips met mine I felt like I reached the finish line. He traced his tongue over my lips and all I could think of was if my braces hurt him. I would be so embarrassed. I opened and his tongue immediately started dancing with mine. It tasted like he'd been trying for this. Nothing but mint was on his breath and I smiled at that. I have no reason why, but I opened my eyes and I saw....Marshall. OMG it's like he was fucking around with my mind. I pulled away and rubbed my fingers through my hair.

"Umm I think we need to go." I said and he winked at me and climbed into the car. Gosh man what is wrong with me?

"I had a good time tonight." I said as we sat on the porch. "So did I..." We just stood there. Looking at the stars and such. "Say can I ask you something?" He inquired, grabbing my hand. "That kiss earlier, did you like it?" I looked at him and he slowly turned to me, rocking on his heels. "Of course I did Dill Pickle. It's just I'm kind of feeling things." I saw him bite down hard in his lip and nod. "So is it akaward or something?" I shook my head and he walked closer to me,

__________

Marshall's POV>>>>

The boys and I were jamming out in Proof's Mom's car to 'Fuck The Police' and rapping along to it as we were driving back to my place. We could see two people standing on the porch so I parked the car behind the other side of the street. I turned the music off and everyone took off their seat belts. "Man that's Bells!" Bizzy said. "And is that... Dylan Copes?" Proof asked uncertain. I rolled the window down and peeked. Shit! Shit! Shit! That's who it was. Jeanette's stupid brother. We met at the Hip Hop Shop. I was dating J then and it was going good until he caught me rapping. That stupid motherfucker hated the shit and he told his lil mommy.

So Jeanette and I had to break up. I just said fuck it and tried to pick up other girls but that's when Bella came. I don't know if I like her or not but there's definitely something there I guess. If I wasn't dating Kim and seeing Jeanette again then she'd be the other person if try out. But in my heart I guess she was too special to hurt. "Man what the fuck are they doing?" Bugz asked. "Shut the hell up and you can hear!" I yelled back at him. Gary laughed and we all peeked. I couldn't hear much since we were on the side of the street, but I could see them in a pretty deep conversation.

Gary, Proof, Bizzy, and Bugz started laughing for no reason and I turned to see Bizarre with a shower cap on his fucking head. "Man what the hell are you doing?" I spat. He looked out my window and sat back down. "Well, no one but he's about to do Bella." I turned to see what he was talking about and they were literally making the fuck out of each other. I hit my hand on the door and moaned. "Fuck man!" I said in anger. "Dang man. What are you gonna do?" Proof patted me on the back. "I don't know man, I don't know." I whispered and turned to see her smiling and running inside. He went in his car and jet, here's my fucking move.