Superman

December 14, 1989

Well, I passed my test. Marshall failed his and he was pretty upset. Kim never got a tat and that was cool I guess. She was Cinderella for Halloween and I got the most candy but I shared with Nat. He's one now and I swear he was a talker. He talked at five months! I got a job at the library and Jeanette and Bailey and me became really close. Id been staying at both of their places after work and we'd find ourselves smoking or something. Yes, I let loose. I got a tattoo of a cross behind my ear, so my dad didn't see. Speaking of my dad, he's been doing really well. He quit his job and Debbie got one. I forgot what it was though. Kim and Marshall tried to have sex almost everyday which was really gross. I can't say how I feel about Mickey right now. I love him as a brother and all but if we didn't live together and I didn't have that title I would be trying to find ways to make him mine. Deshaun ended up hosting the rap battles at the Hip Hop Shop and Marshall decided to make rap his full priority.

I supported him in everything he'd do, but when his raps include killing his opponents it's kind of intense. I was definitely his biggest fan but with Kim that was a different story. She still lived with us and it became serious between her and Mick. They were making out everywhere and all Marshall's friends hated her because she was a total butt when it came to rap. She would curse Mickey and the boys, It was just crazy. My dad got a divorce with Autumn last summer. He went to Flint just to do it. He stayed out there for two weeks. He let her keep everything but my dad got a majority of her money. He bought me a notebook which became my life twenty four seven. I signed up for a part in a one act play, Othello. I wouldn't find out which part I got until I tried out which was a week from today. On June 1 I became sixteen officially. They through me the biggest party ever. Kim didn't go because she was trying to convince her dad to let her come home.

It was at the aquarium and I couldn't have wanted a better party. Oh! On that day Marshall started talking to other girls since Kim barely talked to him much. He started seeing Jeanette a lot. They kissed and yea they had sex. He didn't tell me though she did. One day after work she went on and on, on how it got heated and blah blah blah. Kim had no idea and I felt bad for her. We had gotten closer a little and would talk to each other when we needed a shoulder. She came to me crying because she hadn't spent time with him and he hadn't talked to her. I just sat through her long speeches and when she was done I scolded him. Three secrets I had to keep for him now and one he didn't even knew I knew.

That brings me to now. We were all just chilling at the basketball court. It was like freezing out here, snowing too so why they wanted to play I had no idea. Bizarre, Bugz, Proof, Gary, Jeanette and Bailey, Marshall, and Kim. I just sat watching the boys play and so did the rest of us girls. "Okay I'm so sick of just sitting here. You guys wanna school em' ?" Bailey spoke up. We all shrugged and I wiped wet grass off my capris. Jeanette and Kim had a beef going on sorta. Kim knew Jeanette liked Marshall but she had no idea about the secrets. Bailey and me happened to be in the mix and so was Proof and Gary. Bizzare and Bugz wanted to just get a girl. "Ay yo pussies?" Bailey said.

She was wearing a cut off jersey and jeans with a flower headband. Just thought I'd mention that. It was too cold for that but, she is really pretty and she could be a model. So could Jeanette. They both were, no homo, smoking. For sixteen year olds they looked like play boy girls. Kim was average and I was beneath both. I died my hair jet black and I went full out dresses. Weird right? All I wore was mini skirts and tight stuff. It's funny how some people can change you. My teeth were like ultra white and I caught myself in a situation were I had to wear braces. They are baby blue and Marshall swears he can't stop looking at my lips...bastard.

Anyway the boys all turned their attention to us and smirked. "Let us in." Bailey demanded. "Fine. But it's not gonna be fair. Four girls versus five boys?" Bugz shrugged. "Someone sits out then." I asked. "I will!" Kim was first to put her hand up and we all stared at her...she was very...slutty. I'm not being mean just saying a bikini top and jeans? Jeanette was no better, a belly shirt and shorts that stopped an inch below her clit. These girls had no idea hep to dress in winter. The boys would lose by just the looks of them two. "Alright then. Ya'll ready?" Bizzy asked dribbling the ball. We all nodded and the game started.

~~~~Three Basketball filled hours later~~~~

It was like a desert out here! Even though it was winter, I was sweating everywhere and my capris were soaked. So was my 'white' shirt! You could see my bra right through it and I hid in the tube slide until the game was over. The boys won, 109 to 70. So much for schooling em'. Kim went home to rest and Jeanette and Bailey were still trying to get me out of this tube. My hair was all sticky and I nearly passed out. "C'mon it's not that bad Bella!" Bailey encouraged. "Yea plus you're becoming a woman. Embrace it sista." Jeanette laughed. I heard deep, husky voices coming and I peeped to see Marshall and the boys. Fuck! I thought to myself.

"She still won't come out?" Proof asked. "Nope. And I bet it's so fucking lonely in there." Bailey said. Dumb blonde. "Marshall you go get her out. I bet she'll like that." I could see the smirk on her face and I rolled my eyes. Soon Marshall was inside with no shirt on and his shirt slung over her shoulder. The other guys were playing while he tried getting me out. "Marshall I don't want them to see me." I frowned. "It's not like they'll make fun of you. Im not and I'm staring right at em!" I punched him in the shoulder and it got silent. He just moved his eyes up and down me. When his head dipped down I swear I almost screamed. "Ay yo lovebirds we bought you Gatorade." He kissed the side of my mouth and I licked my braces. As he led my hand out the tube. Dammit I was so close.

~~~~At the house~~~~

Everyone went home and I was watching Marshall intensely as he wrote in a pad. My eyes stared at his hair. His short, brown hair. His eyes. Those blue eyes seriously were like fifty shades of a trance. His figure was so strong in a skinny way. But I drifted back to his eyes to see him staring at me now. It was like a staring contest. He cocked his head to the side, still with his eyes wide. I cocked my head to the other side and he laughed causing him to blink. "HAHA SUCKER! I won!" He moaned and ran after me through out the entire house. "Stop! Stop! Dont hurt Bwella!" Nate said.

"He's gonna hurt me! Save me superman." I pleaded. Nate waddled over to Marshall and hit him. Marshall went along with the jest and fell. I stood over him and blew a raspberry just not on his skin. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me onto him to wear I was straddling him. I laid my head on his chest and he tickled me. "Stop!" I moaned with my head still on his chest.

"Say you love me." He yelled still tickling the hell outta me. "No. I HATE YOU!" I screamed out. "Oh yea?" I banged my fist on his chest and almost cried at how ticklish I felt right now. I could barely breath and it didn't help that Marshall's 'thing' was poking me. "Okay....I Love YOU!" I panted as he stopped. He rolled me off him and he just stared at me and winked. "Love ya too Bells." He walked out the door, leaving me breathless on the carpet.

This part is dedicated to #CrushingOnMyBae aka @HiMyNameIsShady for being uber hilarious. Omg I love that word...I'm weird.