Puke

For the day, until Marshall came to pick me up, Id spend it at home, just cleaning my room and hanging with my dad and Kat. Katherine was cooking grilled tilapia, and it smelt really good. You could hear the sizzle of the food and I smelt bell peppers and hot sauce. "Morning baby." My dad said, for a second I thought he was talking to me then noticed his arms wrapped around Kat's waist.

I coughed and he looked back at me and smiled. "Morning Sweetie, what's your plans for today?" He came to sit by me on the couch. "Umm later on tonight I'm gonna go to St. Andrews hall, then I'm gonna spend the night at Proof's." He took a swig of beer and focused his attention on Kat. "You heard that baby? We're all alone again." I wanted to hurl in my mouth and the images swarmed into my head.

"That's gross," He winked and pulled me under his arm. "I miss my girl. I remember when you used to run around the house screaming Autums coming and then you would act casual as she walked in." I rolled my eyes annoyingly and he kissed my forehead.

"Dad?" So looked up to him through my lashes. "You need to propose to Kat." I whispered, and he pulled out a velvet box, "Already got that covered." I gasped and had to stop myself from screaming. Damn, my third mother.

~~~
I washed my hair, and curled the edges into corkscrew curls, and dug in my drawers to find something to wear to the tournament. I settled on a black crop top, with s veil material, and high waisted shorts with a silver button. Kat did my makeup, a dash of blush, primer, mascara, and lipstick. I told her to just do Chapstick and she giggled ,but still did what I said.

"You look gorgeous Isabella." She had this motherly tone to her voice and I nearly cried at that. I really missed my mom. My real one. "Thanks, but I have no shoes." Because all j had was tennis and flats that didn't go with my outfit. "You can wear some of my flats, they'll look perfect." She was small, so I considered it.

I slipped on black flats that had a stiff bow at the top. "Thank you so much, I'll go brush my teeth real quick then Marshall should be here." She nodded and I bounced to the restroom. I squeezed Crest onto my vibrating toothbrush and let it do its job as it vibrated along my teeth. I heard a horn then short after my dad called my name.

"Save me some food. Love you guys. By mom." I did that on purpose, winking at my dad. "You too." She dragged and I giggled as I walked out. The windows were down and smoke was coming out of the small car. Just A Friend by Biz Markie was blaring and the car was literally packed. Proof, Bizarre, Gary, Denaun, this guy named known as "Swifty McVay". (Ondre Moore,) This one dude if seen before but never payed attention to named Ryan Montgomery, aka Royce da' 5'9". And Bob.

When I climbed in, there was nowhere to sit, so I plopped myself on Ryan's lap. "Damn Bells when I said fancy I didn't mean sexy." Marshall said as they glanced at my outfit. "Well thank you for being a gentleman Marshall, hey guys." I said and they all said hey, hi, or in Bizarres way of greeting, "Fuck me" I kissed his cheek and they all moaned as in they wish it was them.

"No for real though you look good." Proof said and I smiled at him. I felt a poke on my butt and turned to look at Royce. "Are you?" I asked and he hid his face, "Hey, it's okay. That's a complement." He laughed and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Okay we're gonna play a game right quick, called who has the biggest pick up line." Swifty said and they all agreed. "I go first." I offered and they listened. "You like legos, I like legos, let's build a relationship." I giggled and they all laughed.

"That was so white Bells." Marshall said and I flipped him off. "Like your moms ass." I said and he pursed his lips. "How would you know?" He thought he got me but I came back. "My dad told me." and they all ohh'd together. "That's shady Bella." He said and I bit my lip when I felt lips at my ear. "I liked it." Royce mumbled and I moaned at how good that felt.

"Yo Ry, stop flirting." Gary said and Bob smoked and finished his blunt. "I can't help it, she fine as hell." He said and bit the inside of my lip. "HELL YEAH!!" They all said and I laughed really hard. "Back to the game, Proof you're up."

~~~
I was here as Marshall's date, but I couldn't stop talking to Ryan, he was so sweet and he actually listened to what I had to say. Marshall had about an hour till he went on so he left to go get ready and I sat on Royce's lap, as they passed around blunts. I drank my own water bottle, hoping I didn't second hand smoke, but when Swifty handed me the blunt, I took a long smoke and puffed it out in Royce's face.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him, a warm sensation in my thighs stirring up. "Can you love birds stop, Marshall's bout to go on." We laughed and turned to the stage.

"YO Yo!" Proof said, his dreads dripping from his head. "We got five rounds of rapping, the first round will determine who moved on, the second, who gets cut, third, who will be battling in the two on two match, and fourth will be a compo where two teams go against the other. Each team will have two people. The winning group will go against each other. The winner will get five hundred. Lets Go. We got M&M versus Conceited!!!" I listened to the DJ scratch and watched as Marshall and the other use come to the stage.

"yo motha fucka so you think you bad, You need to get a motha fuckin writin pad, take notes cause im about to destroy you, and this shit here is way overdue, homie this shit here is my life, imma open this up like a switch blade knife, I hope you will learn somthing today, i leave people in a disarray, this shit right here is unfair, I'm so gifted and and my talent is very rare, You never seen this shit so clean, to measure the damage on you we will need a machine, cause its just sad all this shit im doint to you, Battling me is somethin like taboo, cause I will massacure you just like Jason or Freddy, I'm coming at ya and I don't care if you're ready," He said and I bobbed my head back and forth.

I smoked another round of blunts and my head was dizzy as I don't know what. Marshall came back with puns, insults, disses, it was crazy how good he was and when he was done with round another group went. he came to the table and we all cheered him on.

"That's my boy." Proof said and they all did a hug but I tried to calm down my dizziness. "I don't get no love Bells?" He asked and I laughed and hugged him, his hand on my bare stomach. "Wanna get a drink, after all you are my date?" I nodded and followed him to the bar. "You were really good Mickey." He nodded and bought two beers.

I sipped on the chocolate colored bottle and that was bad because I now had the worst aching feeling in my head and stomach. I came close to his ear and whispered, "Im high." I giggled and he grabbed my wrists. "Oh yeah?" He had this sexy smirk on his face and I bit on my lip.

"Mhm," I hummed and he stood, grabbing my wrists and pulling me to him. "Dance for me." He murmured and I followed instructions, dancing by the bar, throwing my hands above my head and feeling myself. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I threw my head back onto his solid chest.

"Kiss me." He said and I turned to face him. "The fu-" I questioned, but he pressed his lips to mine and pressed me against the wall by the wall. I pressed my hands on his waist, tasting alcohol and Cheetos. His hands glazed over my body and I moaned when he pulled away his eyes thirsty.

"Fuck Bella," he said and kissed me again, but it could not last because j felt the throw up in my throat about to launch and i saved him complete disgust by running to the restroom, not looking back and I puked in the toilet. Clumps of whatever in the water and I hurled again just inhaling it.

The taste clouded my mouth and I definitely wasn't kissing him again but I was so turned on.