We Made You

( Okay on December 16 1991, Ronnie Polkenhart passed away , if you want an exclusive piece of what it would have been like during that time then drop those comments. I dont know i guess i just couldnt bring myself to write it but Isabella will find out about his death regardless of her time away from Detroit. Rest in piece Ronnie.) Isabella->>>>>>>>>>>
I woke up to the sound of my phone killing my eardrums. I wiped my hand over my heavy eyes and yawned as I noticed I was still in Proof and Marshall's hotel room.

"Hello?" I questioned after I answered the phone. "Uh HELLO?! Did you forget you have class today?" It was Cameron, yelling at me like she always did when I slipped or miscalculated something like she was my mother. "Shit! Okay I'm um, I just have to get dressed."

I couldn't wear my dress from last night to class. That'd be embarrassing, not mention it still smelt like perfume and alcohol. "Yeah whatever. First bell rings in two hours." I nodded knowing she couldn't see and hung up the phone. Marshall and Proof were gone, which scared the hell out of me and I noticed my stuff across the room. I ran over with my dress inching it's way up my thighs.

I grabbed my heels and threw them in the restroom looking for a shirt to wear after I showered.

After taking a prolonged shower I walked to the dressers underneath the television with my lace bra wrapping around me and my hair dripping endlessly over my shoulders. "Bell-!" I heard the door open and cussed under my breath trying to find a shirt before they can't inside. My hands fidgeted and they walked right in on me.

"Oh shit-! Okay umm we'll be outside then." Proof was drawn back and I nodded while rolling my eyes as I slipped on the long white t-shirt I found.

"Yeah you guys can come in now." I giggled while opening the room door. "We brought breakfast from the cafeteria." I nodded and pulled out a bacon strip from my to go plate. "Do any of you happen to own a pair of skinny jeans?" I giggled while watching them literally gorge down their breakfast.

"Umm yes actually. Katherine told me to bring a pair of jeans and a shirt because she knew you'd forget something." I smiled at her never ending knowledge of my tactics and and Marshall handed me a pair of black skinny jeans and a maroon colored hoodie. I got dressed in the restroom and pretty soon I was on my way to class. I didn't even know what to think of this. We just talked like there wasn't a wall blocking us, but there was.

The whole situation was very difficult mainly because he didn't know how much I loved him. He just went on with his day, probably not even thinking about me, while I'm sitting here trying not to. "Girl you were almost late." Grayson nudged me as we sat in the class.

"Yea and Isabella Meyers is never late." Cameron added with a wink. I pursed my lips and looked forward towards the professor. Its almost like I couldn't concentrate. Whatever I felt for Marshall wasn't healthy, but it's like if we're apart we become so unknown and distant to each other. "You Look confused." Grayson looked concerned as he saw me looking down at my textbook with my eyes closed and both hands on my forehead.

"Oh uh now I'm okay." I nodded. I wasn't okay, I was sick, I was not good here because a couple hours ago Marshall was touching me, and in some spots I could still feel his hand caressing mine, why was I so hung up on him? I tried to focus on the words, but it seemed like he was all I could think of, I needed to just forget him. Stay away forever.

+++
"Okay, I want that one." I pointed to one of the sketches in the tattoo artist's drawing book. It was Ravens flying upwards in solid black. "Yeah okay just sit tight I'll be right back." I nodded and say in the cushioned chair while Grayson and Cameron at beside me. "You scared?" Grayson chuckled.

"Never." I muttered and shut my eyes.

Marshall's POV
It's been hard trying to take care of Haile. When me and Kim got our own place it seemed like bills were rushing out of my fucking ass. I couldn't even buy diapers on time. Plus my rap career was sucking to the max. I tried to get on one of my homies, Bushman's radio shows, but it seemed like because if my skin color I wasn't good enough. Id been doing some stuff with DJ Lisa Lisa on her show and I was a reoccurring guest but I wasn't getting anywhere. The first time I got booed I swear I felt like I just had to give up and it didn't make it any better that Ronnie was gone. Our dream. That's why I had to do this. For us. I pulled away from my notes on the hotel bed as we packed out bags. We were leaving tomorrow and I wanted to talk with Bella before I left, tell her about Ronnie, because as far as I know she doesn't know. "Ay yo Doodie?" Proof shouted from the restroom.

"What's Up D?"

"Kim's on the phone." I rolled my eyes and answered. "Marshall you need to come your ass home!!!! I've been here by myself while you're in New York pursuing what? Definitely not Hip Hop or that rap shit you go on about. Hailie wants to see you."

"Man why you always gotta call me with that shit? Put my daughter on the phone."

"I'll put her in the phone when you stop dreaming and wake up. Join the real world Marshall!" I watched as Proof laughed from the couch across the room and I mocked her as she talked. "Wow real funny Marshall." She was always yelling at me. For once I got a break from her nagging ass. "Yeah I know. I love you."

"Love you too Marshall." She hung up and I smiled as Deshaun shook his head and I stool my tongue on my cheek."So does that mean I can have Bella?" My face automatically froze as she walked in the hotel room. "I got a new tattoo!" She screamed, pouncing onto the bed. "Lets see it then." I smiled.

She pulled down a small sleeve off her shoulder and I had to squint to see. "Why Ravens?"

"I don't know I just thought it looked cool." We all laughed and she pulled her shirt back up. "So umm what's been up. What've I missed?" She chirped. Proof looked at me like I was supposed to tell her, and I felt responsible for it so I guess I did have to tell her. God I couldn't even get the words out. "Ronnie he uh God-"

"He what?" She smiled.

"He passed away" I watched as his face contorted. She couldn't even cry. "How." Her voice was forced and proof pulled her in for a hug. "He um shot himself." She covered her mouth as soon as I said the words. "Oh My God." She shook her head over and over, going into denial. "Hey listen. It's okay. You'll get through this just like I did. And we'll become famous like we always wanted. Like Ronnie wanted." She choked as she cried and I blew out air as my father mode cake kicking in. I just wanted to hold her.