Hangover...

I woke up on a creme cored carpet with a blanket over me and a pillow underneath my head. I'm guessing it was Ronnie's place and last night events circled my head. After I threw up me and Marshall were flirting like crazy, I remember after he won the whole thing we all celebrated with like a hundred more drinks of beer, and I passed out on Proof's lap. That's all I remember before I woke up here.

I sat up and scratched my head, glancing at how my clothes stuck to my body. "Morning Bella." I yawned and looked up to see Gary smiling at me. "Morning. Wheres the rest of the guys?" I asked, doing a yawn. "Still sleep. Bob and Swifty went home." I nodded and Ronnie came in, in his boxers and a white t-shirt. "Morning Bella. Hows your hangover?" He chuckled.

"Still a little dizzy." I held my head and they nodded at the same time which was creepy. "Umm can I go use your shower?" I hate being dirty. "Yea first door in the hallway. I found it funny that he was only three months older than Marshall because he was so mature.

I followed directions and walked to the restroom, staring at my tired body. I locked the door and stripped my clothing before turning on the water and letting it hit me.

~~~
I fell asleep at the table when we had breakfast. I felt the guys nudge me but I was completely asleep, but since I'm a light sleeper I heard everything. "She drank so much last night." Royce said and the boys agreed with him. "You I seen y'all over there making out. What was that all about?" Proof asked and I heard Marshall snort.

"Man she was high and she looked freaking sexy in that outfit, so I made out with her and then she threw up so yea..." He answered and it made me sad, that kiss basically meant nothing to him. "In your mouth?" Royce asked stupidly. "No idiot in the restroom. When she came back we were just touching each other and to be honest it felt good."

"Dawg that's your fucking best friend, what the hell?" Proof laughed and I swear I wanted to wake up. "I know and I have a girlfriend, but man," Marshall blew out air and I popped up at that moment which made them all scream in a panic. I yawned so that made them relax and I stared at my orange juice.

"What's up?" I asked sounding sleepy. "Umm nothing." They all said together and I smirked at them. "Well, I'm gonna head out, anyone wanna drop me?" Ronnie came into the room and held up his keys. "I will. Lets go." I nodded and really hoped Marshall said that. "Alright. Bye guys." They all said bye and I held my aching head.

~~~
Ronnie and I talked about a lot of things. We talked about him and his girlfriend and me and Marshall, we also talked about my hangover and he said it would be over soon and I was so glad for that. He dropped me off and when I opened the door Kat and my dad were having a full out sex session on the couch.

"Umm," I mumbled, looking down at the tile. "Holy shit! Umm hey Bella." My dad said, pulling away from Kat. "Hey, I'm just gonna go brush my teeth and go to bed," I said and Katherine stopped me. "He proposed Bells!" She sounded so excited and I was too, but I really just wanted to sleep off this hangover because my head hurt and so did my stomach.

"That's great guys. Why don't yo go out Ya know? Go celebrate." They nodded and I shuffled to the bathroom to brush, then to my room to go to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed it.

"What's up girl?" It was Marshall and I really didn't feel like talking. "Hangover so," I said and he laughed. "Yea they are definitely little cocksuckers. Say about yesterday and the kiss,"

"Marshall I was high,"

"Yeah, anyway after work are you doing anything?"

"Yeah, i think I'm gonna just sleep, maybe next time."

"Mhm." He hung up and I fell asleep right there.