Loud Noises

When Friday rolled around I had my outfit planned out. The girls were spending the night at Aria's and I would to. I slipped on a jersey crop top, and white skinny jeans, along with some high top Nike's I got last week.

"Bella your friends are here." I nodded, looking in the mirror, slipping a black beanie over my hair. I opened my door, smelling a lot of perfume and fresh air. "You look hot." I laughed, looking at Aria who was wearing a short white skirt and a black belly shirt. Jeanette and Melanie were matching in a white blouse and navy blue highwaisted shorts.

Aria's sister, Kori, was wearing the same type of clothes as her sister but it was black and so was her curly hair. "So do you. We should go being our bags to My house then go to the movies, so we have more room in the car." We all nodded and I grabbed my suitcase to go.

"Brah, my mom and dad were out the house right, so I was in my room talking to Deshaun," Wait, I didn't even know she talked to proof. "He is my boyfriend, anyway so we were talking and he's talking bout how he's gonna compete in this tournament starting Sunday, this Sunday, so I guess our date is canceled." She rolled her eyes, as she drove and the rest of the girls talked about that while I though about which Deshaun she was talking about. It couldn't have been proof because he has to host and he would've told me so it's not him.

"Dude any boy who goes off rapping in a hole rather than being with his girl is shit. Just dump him." Melanie chimed, glancing at Kori. "Yea sis, he really isn't worth it. He's cute and all but just stop trying." She placed her hand on the center console and thought.

"It just kills me because I love him guys, I really do, but really in a tournament? He's going against Marshall so we know he's gonna lose, so why even go?"

"It's based off of crowds choice, how many boos and cheers. M's white so people might not like him." I shrugged and they all murmured at that. "I hate the fact that there's racial tension here. Marshall's super good you know what he's not good he's insane and wow if he loses then I'm fucking rioting." Jeanette said and I so freaking agreed.

"Yea, we'll continue this after we put our stuff in the house, lets go."

~~~At The Movies~~~
"I'd like a large popcorn and sprit." I said, as the smell of butter flooded my nostrils, staining the walls of my stomach. "$5.59." The lady said. She looked like she didn't wanna be there. She had short black hair and a piercing on her eyebrow.

I handed her my credit card and she swiped it, asking me debit or credit. The girls payed for their stuff, and I a weeks nibbles of my popcorn. "Common we're in area seven." I smiled and followed them into darkness.

~~~
We were halfway through the movie where the little kid was planning a trap for the intruders and Aria was texting. I threw popcorn at her and she looked at me crossed. "What the fuck." She mouthed. "Get off your phone." I whispered and she kept doing it so I threw more. She threw some at me and pretty soon we were all throwing stuff at each other.

"I'm gonna have to escort you out, for being inconsiderate during the movie, you can get your refunds.". A dark black man said and we all flipped him off at he same time as we walked out.

I can't believe we freaking got kicked out the movies.

~~~
We all sat around on Aria's giant ass bed and talked about crap. I laid down on my back and Jeanette laid on my stomach, while Aria and Melanie sat crossed crossed by each other and Kori in between them. "Soo, how's work Bells?" Kori asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"It sucks, I make fifteen dollars an hour and I only work for three hours so I don't get that much."

"Are you kidding Id love to make that much, I don't even have a job." We all laughed at what Melanie said, and then my phone rang. "Hey." Marshall said on the other side of the line.

"Hey what's up?" I asked, all the girls looking at me. "Are you free tomorrow?" I put it on speaker when he said that and they laughed. "Yea I'm free. Why?" I asked, biting my lip. "Good. The boys and I wanna take you to the tournament tomorrow. You in?"

"Whose all going?"

"Literally, all of us, then we're going to stay at Ronnie's." I nodded and the girls all nodded too, for me to say yes. "Yea I'm in. Should I dress fancy?" They laughed and I heard proof shout in the background. "HELL YEAH!!" We all laughed at that and Marshall chuckled too.

"Whatever, just be fine as hell because you're my date, Kim said she couldn't because her stupid ass stepdad." I was so giddy when he said that and I nearly melted. "Sounds cool, say in here with the girls so..."

"See you tomorrow Bells," I hung up on that note and by then they were all smiling at me.

___________A/N_______
Shout out to Siri_Ess, you're amazing!!! Also the next part will be like 8 Mile and I can't wait.