011. restroom

❝and if you have a MINUTE

why dont we go TALK ABOUT IT

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW

somewhere only we know ―keane

―――tuesday, 8:40.

it was first period, robin was sat in math class, with his head on the desk, he had the biggest headache ever as he had to sit next to vance, and he would never stop yelling at heather, the girl in front of them, "vancee! come on just tell mee!" heather begged, robin really wasn't paying any attention to a thing they were saying, but she sounded like a 6th grader begging to know someone's crush, she was begging to find out vance's "crush".

"fucking hell, heather. shut the fuck up." he said, calmer than before. robin fixed his posture to look up at the girl in front of him.

"tell me then i will! come on vancee!" heather turned her glance to look at robin, "what are you looking at, arellano?"

robin's knuckles started bleeding again, and so he pulled out a tissue that piper had gave him earlier, wiping the streaming blood off his knuckles, "an ugly whore." he replied, still wiping his knuckles. heather used to have the hots for robin, until piper beat the shit out of her for doing exactly what she's doing to vance.

she scoffed, then looked over at his knuckles and went quiet, looking back at vance, "no one, heather, so shut the fuck up and turn around." vance replied, rubbing his head as he had a head ache too.

robins knuckles kept bleeding, not stopping the whole lesson, as soon as he heard the bell, he walked out of his class, carrying his stuff with him and leaving his knuckles bloody until he got to the bathroom to sort them out a little. he was walking to the bathroom when he saw finn go in, then three other boys walk past him.

they were the fuckers that did shit to piper.

ROBINS POV

i walked into the bathroom, and saw finney stood in front of the three fuckwads, once i walked in they turned around and looked at me, and finn's face lightened, knowing this time they wouldn't do shit to him. "dipshits, move." i said, looking at each one of them and keeping a mental note on their features.

the trio moved out of the way, as i walked past, "hey finn, whats happening?" i asked, walking to the sink and getting the tape out of my pocket.

"you know, just keeping on, keeping on i guess." he answered, not taking his eyes of the three boys in front of him.

i cleaned off the blood on my knuckles, "mhm." then felt their stares on me and decided to say something that would make sure they never fucked with finn again, "moose got some damn sharp teeth."

i looked in the mirror at the three boys faces, and their eyes widened a little, then they all nodded at eachother.

"knuckles bled all first period." i turned off the tap and grabbed some tissue, the three boys started to walk out of the bathroom, "wait." 

i looked through the mirror to see they had stopped, "fuck with finn or piper again," i turned to look at them, "i fuck with you."

i pulled out some more tissue, then grabbed the tape but then saw them still standing there after a moment, "you can leave now?" i motioned for them to leave.

the boys left, and i folded the tissue i had grabbed in half, "thank you." a voice spoke from next to me, i turned to look at finn.

"you're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days." i picked up the tape from the side of the sink and wrapped the tissue around my bloody knuckles.

"yeah, i know." he said in a low tone, "hey, why'd you fight moose?"

"he was shit-talking piper. Pretty sure he'd back down." i shrugged, "nope." we both chuckled a little.

"i was so surprised when he swung, to be honest."

"i mean, did you have too?" he walked past me, grabbing a tissue, "looked like you really hurt him."

"i was just gonna knock his ass down, whale on him a bit. but that wouldn't draw no blood." i leaned against the wall, ripping the tape off my knuckles, "in a situation like that, the more blood, the better. for the crowd you know? makes a stronger point."

"I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre Friday Night, you seen it?" i asked, a small smile appearing onto my face.

"that movies rated R my dad would never take me to see that."

"my uncle takes me to the drive-in. we see everything. but man, that movie... its the best. ever."

"better than enter the dragon?"

"well, okay maybe second best." me and finn shared a small laugh.

"you know, i wanna see a bruce lee movie one day, maybe if it comes on TV, you know?"

"yeah, yeah you will." i hesitated, "hey, um, you got time to stop by my house after school?"

"is it math again?"

"mr johnson talks too fast, he doesn't explain it right, not like you. can you walk me through it? piper gave up on me, and if i get another F, im suspended."

"yeah sure."