037. one or two.

PIPERS POV, THE BASEMENT.

i paced the room, trying to find some way to get out. but at that point, i was loosing hope. vance wasn't, though, he still had hope left. but it wasn't hope that we were going to get out of there, it was hope that i was.

"okay, piper, look, i think i heard something over hear before." he was still stood in front of an empty wall.

"vance, the drugs, they make you hallucinate, hear things-" i sigh.

"piper! just fucking belive me! im not lying, this isnt the drugs, im not doing this to get your hopes up, there is something behind this wall." he yelled.

there was silence for awhile, until he broke it, "im sorry for yelling."

i looked up at him, and sent him a small smile, "its okay. i just, dont want to leave here without finney."

"if there is something behind the wall, then we can try to get finney on the way." he suggested, looking around for something to bust the wall with.

"but, we dont know where the grabber is keeping him."

"we'll soon find out. im sure."

"his brother, from durango? hes staying here, and if we can just get him to come down here then-"

"then?"

"then, if hes not part of whatever hes doing.. he can help us. but i have no idea on how to get his attention from down here."

"ive got an idea." vance looks up at the barred window.

NO ONES POV, ARELLANO HOUSE.

gwen had left her house, and starting walking over to pipers home, as sofia had called her. she knocked on the door twice, as usual. it hurt her knuckles, as it was snowing out.

"gwen.." sofia said softly as she opened the door, "come on in, its freezing out there." she sent her a small smile as she shut the door behind gwen.

"what's up sofia?" gwen removed her gloves and her jacket as she sat on the couch.

"i don't want too... i dont know, ask you this but i need to be sure. are you sure finney is missing?"

"yeah, he didn't come home and thats not like him at all. no call, no baseball practice, he was nowhere."

"why would that sick bitch take 4 kids at once? it cant be--"

"one of them must be..." gwen gulped, "gone."

"i know its the truth, but, i dont want to believe it." sofia shrugged, trying her best not to cry.

"i don't want to believe it either." gwen looked down at her hands, "why did you call me over here?"

"oh-- i'm going to look for the kids. and, i was wondering if you wanted to help me."

"i don't think its any use, sofia. the last-" gwen stopped, "this is going to sound so stupid if you don't believe me."

"i'll believe you, gwenny. lo prometo."

GWENS POV, FLASHBACK

i sat down on our usual table, i haven't been feeling too good lately, and these dreams have been getting to my head. more than i wanted them too.

last night, i had the weirdest dream. i'd never had dreams like it before, like i knew i was in the dream. it was weird, i felt like it was going to happen, it felt like i'd get some sort of deja vu.

it was about finney getting kidnapped, but that would never happen. there are no kidnappers around here.

i didn't realise that i was zoning out until piper snapped in front of my face, "gwendolyn!"