021. first lunch.

THANK YOU FOR #1 IN VANCEHOPPER? WHAT!!! AHH THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL <3
im sorry for not posting as much too, ive been busy with school but im gonna be posting on weekends alot more

❝they say just SNAP

your FINGERS

SNAP ―rosa linn

―――wednesday, 12:21

piper walked over to the table that the group would sit at everyday, with her lunch bag. she sat in her usual spot, finney and gwen already sat down in theirs. piper was thinking about the feeling she had earlier on, until she looked in front of her, to see her brother no where to be seen, then remembered that he's, kidnapped, not gone, she'll find him... right? but what if–

her thoughts were interrupted with gwen's voice, "how are you feeling?"

she turned her head to look at gwen, knowing she was talking to her, "mhm." she mumbled, picking at her food as she got lost in thought again.

finn put his arms out for a hug, piper turned to him and hugged him, she wouldn't miss out any opportunity on a hug, especially not now.

no matter all the hugs she got, where she went, or how hard she tried, she could never get her mind off the feeling she had earlier on. until vance walked toward them.

piper expected him to walk over to his friends, that sat a few tables away from them. she took a bite out of her food, when vance walked over to them and sat down...

in robins seat.

everyone looked at him, not saying a word, finney looked shocked but gwen kicked his leg, "move." she said, obviously not scared.

"the fu–" he turned to look at finney, who had his eyes widenened, then at piper, she didn't really have an expression on her face. she was just staring. he nodded, and got up, sitting beside finney instead.

there was definitely some sort of tension in the air, no one dared to laugh at any joke anyone tried to make to lighten the mood, it was different now. robin was the one that would make all of the jokes, robin was the one to make everyone laugh.

wait. no. robin will make all of the jokes, robin will be the one to make everyone laugh, when the police, or... anyone find him, of course.

piper didn't notice, but her leg had started bobbing up and down as she thought about that house. she'll go back there, she'll find out who lives there, what... went on in that house, why did she feel someone's presence. someone that she knows, and someone she loves.

"im gonna go to the bathroom." she grabbed her bag, and got out of her seat, making her way out of the cafeteria.

vance looked between the two blake siblings, they were both sharing a look, "if you two aren't going to go and find out what she's doing, i will." vance grabbed his bag, and walked out of the cafeteria, to find piper.

―――wednesday, 12:42, pipers pov.

of course i'm not going to the bathroom, i'm going to find robin, and if i dont find him.. then who will? the police?

i walked out of school, looking behind me to make sure vance wasn't there as i saw him following behind me before i turned a corner earlier on.

i grabbed gwen's bike again, and started riding too.. well, the house.

the house that gave me that bad feeling, or... well, i think it was a bad feeling, it was sort of mixed, it was the feeling i would get whenever i saw robin, or bruce, but it would be the feeling i would get when i found out something bad was going to happen to them, or had happened, if that makes sense?

i went past many houses, across many streets, to finally find the house. i stopped to examine it, the small and crooked tree in the front of the long house. there wasn't a pathway to the door, just grass. all of the blinds were closed, as were the curtains. exactly how i saw it before, nothing had changed.

no one had gone in.

no one had... left.

i opened the gate again, it made a snapping noise, then creaked.

i walked up to the door.