030. both of them

❝only LOVE can

HURT like this❞ 

only love can hurt like this, paloma faith

❝it feels like we're OCEANS

apart, there is so much SPACE

between US

love in the dark, adele.

―――thursday, 06:22, sofias pov.

i sat on my couch, jenny next to me as my leg bounced up and down, a habit i had whenever i was worried. i stayed sat down, as i saw red and blue creeping through the blinds. as i did when i got home from looking for robin; i then heard a knock on the door and shot up, opening it to see the two detectives wright and detective miller, with a small bicycle and gwen blake behind a few police officers, "gwenny?"

"hi sofia; can we talk?" she asked, whispering a little. the police officer held his hand in front of her as she tried to step forward into the house.

"detectives are talking." he said faintly, hardly an expression on his face.

"let her in, officer." detective wright turned around as he said this, and the officer lowered his arm as gwenny made her way inside.

we all walked into the sitting room, i sat where i was earlier, next to jenny as gwen sat on the other side of me, the detectives in front of us, "so, sofia, could you tell us everything that happened the last time you saw her? any arguments? any reason she'd; run away?" detective miller asked, clicking his pen and moving it toward his small notepad.

"no– no, there was no reason that she would leave. she would never do that to me; the last time i saw her was tuesday afternoon, she hasn't left her room much. we didn't have an argument or anything she just– she just misses her brother. she definitely would never run away, especially not now."

"well, why didnt you see her on wednesday?" detective wright asked as he finished writing something down on the notepad.

"i was working, i spent all of my money on the missing posters for robin– and i– i didn't have enough money to feed the both of us."