050. happily ever after?

i decided that the next chapter will be the last chapter becoz why not 😘

THE HOSPITAL.

its been three weeks, since the three abducted kids escaped from the basement. its all over the news. none of them had gone to school yet, giving piper and vance had been in the hospital, and finney not wanting to go to school without them.

finney would sit in the room with them, vance being awake, and piper in a suspected coma. the doctors dont know how long for, weeks, months, years.

finney was sat in the room with the two children and their parents, until the door opened and in walked gwen, finally able to see them as her dad finally allowed her to be able to see piper, as she's starting to look better than she did.

gwen peeked her head in, and looked at vance, asleep.

"hey gwen." finn smiles, gwen runs up to him and wraps her arms around him. gwen loves to spend as much time with her brother as she can, as now she knows what its like to loose him.

"do you know when she'll wake up-?" gwen says, pulling away from the hug and looking over at piper, passed out on the hospital bed.

"we dont know yet, gwenny." finney wraps an arm around her.

"what about vance? is he okay?"

"he's asleep, he's never really awake in the day."

vance sits up, looking around at the empty hospital room, the only light filling up the room was the light next to pipers bed. vance looks up at the clock on the wall in front of him. 4:00am

everyone would have left at 6:00, as thats when visiting hours close.

vance sits up in his bed, looking around until his eyes land on pipers bed, expecting to see her there, asleep, lifeless.

but the bed was empty.

vance looked rapidly around the room for piper, hoping to see her somewhere, but she was nowhere in the room.

vance pulled the thin blankets off him and got out of the hospital bed, looking around the room closely until he realised shes not there.

he walks over to the door, opening it, the door was unlocked. 

he slowly pulled the door open, and slid himself out carefully, trying not to make any noise.

once he peeks around a corner, he sees a narrow hallway, all of the lights dimmed.

he looks down another hallway, and sees all of the lights on, he walks down the hallway and sees a vending machine, and someone next to it. he could recognise that girl from anywhere.

piper.

"piper-?" he whispers, the girl looks around rapidly until her gaze lands on vance.

"vance!" she smiles, "come look at this cool trick i found!"

"you should be in your bed-"

"im better now."

"no, you're not. you need to get back to bed, come on arellano." vance walks up to her and grabs her arm gently, trying not to hurt her.

but once he does, she disappears into thin air, "piper?!"

he looks around rapidly, but the room slowly fades darker, until he cant see a thing.

vance wakes up again, breathing heavily. he looks at the clock on the wall infront of him. 5:00am.