043. his name.

another chapter 🤭

PIPERS POV, THE BASEMENT

i wake up on the mattress, slowly sitting up. i'm too scared to look beside me. in case robins body is next to me again. i take a breathe and turn beside me, to see there isn't anyone there.

"finney?" i hear myself saying aloud, even though i didn't mean too.

"yeah?"

"shit. don't scare me like that, finn." i turn to look at him sat on the floor, with his knees up to his chin.

i slowly stand up off the mattress, trying not to pull at the rug i was sleeping on at all. and trying not to think about robin.

i walk over to finney and sit next to him, copying his state as i bring my knees up to my chin.

finney looked as if he was gonna say something, but didn't.

"what is it?"

"what do you think he's doing with vance up there?"

i stay silent, and turn to look at the wall in front of me.

"i don't know. but i want him to be okay."

"he's strong. i'm sure he's okay. but, we haven't seen the grabber since he took vance."

"he probably doesn't know what to do. thats why he separated us."

we go quiet as we hear a noise from behind the door, "is someone coming?" i hope to god its vance.

i hear the lock slide open and enters, the grabber with a tray in his hands.

VANCES POV, THE GRABBERS HOUSE.

i've been up here for awhile. in this stupid bedroom with a dog chained near the windows, ready to eat me alive if i try to anywhere near them.

ive already looked around this room 100 times to try and find a different way out, but by looks of all the dried blood on the floor, and the walls, no one else has gotten out of here before.

but that doesn't mean i wont.

i haven't seen the grabber since he brought me in here. i want to know whats going on with piper. whats happening to her, and finney.

i hear someones footsteps coming towards the room, but i cant shout or scream without the dog barking over me.

the door opens, and in walks the grabber. "hey, boy." he stood infront of the door.

i look at him and stand up, about to walk towards him and punch him in the face, then run out of here and bring piper and finney with me.

"step any closer and i'll kill your friends."

i stop. looking up at him, "where are they." i say, more a demand than a question.

"that attitude isn't going to get you anywhere." he shakes his head slowly.

i look around the room, for any type of weapon, but theres none anywhere. except for the dog, but i don't know shit about dogs.

"now, all i want to know is your name." the grabber takes a small step forward.

"i'm not stupid. you already know my name."

"how would i know your name?" i see him take another small step forward, thats hardly noticeable.

  "you heard my friend scream it. when you took us." i dont step back, so im ready to punch him when he gets closer.

"says who?" he steps closer.

i bring my fist up and swing, but he grabs my fist and pushes me to the ground,  "ill make sure you hear there screams."

the grabber walks out of the room, leaving me on the floor before i can get to him, closing the door and locking it behind him.

i get up in anger and bang on the door, but it doesn't open, no one comes, i don't hear anything other than me.

authors note ★:

i finally got my laptop working again so i can write more often !!

its the weekend so there might be some more chapters soon 🫢

anyway i love u all 🫶🏼