023. "robins sister"

sorry, thats all i gotta say.

 ❝im only HUMAN after

all, DONT put your BLAME

on me.❞

human ―Rag'n'Bone man

―――wednesday, 13:13, pipers pov. 

i had been sat down on the mans couch for quite awhile, he told me his name was max, and that hes just staying at his brothers house for awhile, to work on the case of all of the missing kids. when he had left the room to get himself a drink, all i saw was white lines on the table, of course he was high.

"sorry to ask you to come in like this, but i cant help but recognise you from the paper, robin's sister, right?" he asked, sympathetically as he walked into the room, planting himself next to me.

that's why he recognised me, "yeah, just searching the neighbourhood. im glad someone else cares about the boys, though." i smiled.

soon, i heard a door open and another guy came into the room, he was wearing a weird ass mask, with horns? i couldn't tell, but it had the creepiest smile ever, "i told you to stop wearing that mask!" max sighed, "sorry, thats my brother."

his brother looked me up and down, as if he recognised me too. his eyes slowly lifted upwards to show that he was smiling, but it didn't really look like a smile, more of a smirk. he put his hand out for me to shake, and so i did.

"piper." i smiled, he already knew my name, i knew that. almost everyone in the area knows who i am now. his masked still creeped me out though.. the smile staring at me.. i dont know, something about it.

he didn't tell me his name, which i brushed off, "you want a drink, piper?" he asked, but it was muffled as the mask covered his mouth.

"yeah, sure." i said, wanting to polite. after the drink, i would leave, "waters fine."

he nodded at me and walked into the other room, "max, wrap this up i need you to take samson for a walk. I'll help her with.. whatever your talking about." the man said from the other room.

"alright, see ya, kid. if you ever wanna come back, you can." he sent me a small smile, and stood up as he wrapped his coat around him and got a massive black dog out from the other room, then leaving the house with it.

the other man walked into the room with a glass of water, he placed it in front of me then sat next to me, "so, robin arellano's sister, huh?" he asked.

i took a sip of my water, and swallowed it. it tasted kind of odd, drugs? he watched me closely as i took a sip, yet when i swallowed it he looked away, "yeah. well i should get going-"

i was about to stand up and grab my coat, when he pulled me down and forced me onto the couch, i tried to scream but i couldn't bring myself too.  i started feeling weird. i felt light-headed and i had a massive headache, soon after my vision started to go, and all i could see was his stupid mask smiling at me, 

"nighty night." he muffled.

whats happening?

where am i?

and with that...

i blacked out.