008. window

❝half LOVE, half REGRET,

just enough for POLAROIDS

and CIGARETTES.

sex, drugs, ect. ―beach weather

―――monday, 16:15, piper's POV

ROBIN WALKED ME into my bedroom, and lay me down on my bed, slowly putting the covers over me but trying not to touch my stomach or my side, "why were you actually going to the Grab N Go?" he asked, still putting the blanket over me and then sorting out the pillows so i would be comfortable.

"i told you, to play pinball." i shrugged, lying again. i knew he could see through my lies, hes my brother. He could read me like a book.

"mierda. i don't know how mamá didn't see right through it." robin sighed, then sat down at the end of my bed, "why were you going to the Grab N Go? "

i hesitated, trying to think of another lie, but i looked down so robin couldn't read my face, "i wanted to hide from you, and the Grab N Go was only around the corner--"

"why the fuck would you even do that, eres tan estúpido." he said, putting his head in his hands, i lay down in bed and put my hands over my stomach, hoping the pressure would stop it hurting, but it just made the pain ten times worse.

"im gonna try and get some sleep." i said, closing my eyes and grabbing the frozen peas from the beside table, then placing them on the forming bruise on my stomach, and my side.

"alright. goodnight, tonto." he said, shutting the door and leaving my room. once i heard his footsteps walk downstairs, and then stop, which signalled he sat on the couch, i sat up in bed. i reached in my pocket to play with a certain knife, but then to realise that it was gone.

those bastards. they must've fucking took it when i passed out.

suddenly, i heard a knock on my window, and jumped in fear, which made my side, my head, my stomach, basically everywhere hurt even more than it already was. i slowly got up and walked over to my window, opening my curtains and seeing the one and only vance hopper throwing tiny rocks at my window. what the fuck does he want?

"the fuck do you want? to finally beat the shit out of me?" i said, sarcastically with a small smirk as i opened my window.

"shut the fuck up and get out here." he said, sighing at my words.

"you think im going anywhere with you? after just being beaten the shit out of? no thanks, hopper." i said, about to close my window.

"fine, i'll come up there then." he scowled, then climbed onto the small roof leading up to my window, and opening it as i didn't shut it properly. he examined my room, touching random things on my desk and then looking at my posters.

"what the fuck! get out of my room?" i whisper-yelled.

"well, seeing as i saved your ass, and didn't leave you to fucking die whiles those c*nts beat the shit out of you, no, i wont get out of your room."

"the fuck? you brought me to my house? how the fuck do you even know where i live?"

"i live around the corner, i hear you fucking yelling at your mom every other day when i walk past to get to the Grab N Go. But i didn't bring you here, robin did, he found you after i beat the shit out of those kids."

"oh, well thanks. i guess. i owe you one." i sat back down, grabbing the frozen peas and slowly placing them on my stomach, then groaning and scrunching up my face.

"mhm, sherlock."

"why the fuck are you here anyway, hopper? just to rub it in my face that you beat some kids up for me? really, im honoured."

"fuck off, i came to give you this." he said, pulling out the pocket knife and throwing it over at me.

i caught it, and examined it, running my fingers over the initials "B.T" and smirking, "thanks." i said, then put it on my bedside table.

vance was about to leave, when he stopped, "you got a few quarters? i've only got one left, and you owe me." he asked, smirking.

this one time, i went against my own words, and pulled out a few quarters, "yeah, yeah. cállate la boca before i push you out of the window." i passed him the quarters.

"the fuck does that mean?" he said, counting the money i gave him in the palm of his hand.

"just get the fuck out." i said, and he did so, as he climbed out of my window and off my roof, obviously walking to the Grab N Go to play pinball.

what the fuck happened there? vance hopper? knows where i fucking live? and he saved my ass? what the fuck is going on?