001. matty

―――monday, 7:03.

piper walks out of the door, and says goodbye to her ma. she runs to catch up to her twin brother, robin. its the first day back after piper and robin had the week off, as the baseball player bruce yamada went missing, which would make him the 4th? kid in the neighbourhood, so her ma made her stay off school, for safety. she was bored walking to school, and just wanted some excitement. she loves excitement, always has. Piper and Robin stood by Finney's door, waiting for him and Gwen to come out of the house.

once they got out of the house, Gwen ran over to piper and hugged her, "finney is so boring! thank god that your mom let you come in this week." she let a small giggle escape from her mouth, as the two started walking to school, the boys walking in front.

"i know, but im still surprised she let me and robin come in today, you know? i never thought she would make us go in until this whole the grabber thing blows over." she shrugged, skipping down the pavement.

―――――monday, 8:11

once the two got to school, they were surprised to see there wasn't a fight going on at the front of school, as usually vance hopper is fighting with someone, or robin is. it was boring, and that was what piper didn't want. she wanted excitement, something fun to do.

she looked around school, looking for somebody new to piss off, when she saw what looked like finn's bullies, piper walked over to finney, pushing robin out of the way, "hey finn?" she said, taking small glances over at the three boys behind them.

he nodded, "yup?" then followed her eyes to where she was looking, realising his bullies were following on behind them, he obviously started to get paranoid.

"are they your bullies?" she whispered, still glancing behind every now and then. finn nodded at her. she smirked at his response, and turned around to walk with the three boys.

"hey, how are you boys?" she asked, stopping in front of them, making them do the same.

"uh, were fine." the ginger boy said, piper assumed he was matty, by the way she hears finn describing them to robin every other morning, they kept peeking over piper's shoulder, to see where finn was going.

"so, rumour has it your doing shit to finn?" she stepped a small step closer to the three boys in front of her. this is going to be fun.

a small smirk appeared on her face, as the one with the long hair, buzz, said "yeah, we do, so what you gonna do? get robin to come beat the shit out of us because you cant do it yourself?"

she smirked, pulling out his pocket knife that she stole when she was walking beside buzz. "nah, ill just take this."

once they realised what she had in her hand, the three charged at her. she ducked down, forcing them all to face plant the floor. she jumped over them, and smirked. finally some excitement.

she ran through school, and up some steps, the ginger boy following not far behind her. "ARELLANO." she heard him yell from afar. she knew she was way further ahead of them, because robin and finn kept walking, and she had ran past them.

"hey robby, catch!" she threw the pocket knife at robin, and he caught it, then looked at the initials engraved into it, B.T "buzz T" finns bully, he smirked as he knew exactly what she had done, when the three boys ran right past him, trying to catch up to his twin sister.

PIPERS POV

I ran as fast as i possibly could to get away from then, once they had turned a corner, i had turned the one further away, they could never catch me, or so i thought.

i was still running through the halls, dodging everyone and everything that came into my way, until i saw a tall, curly haired boy by the lockers, i was about to run by him until he slammed open his locker, as it hit me square in the face, and i fell onto the floor, holding my nose.

"you bitch!" i yelled, standing up and slamming the locker door right into his head, not realising who it was.

vance hopper.