028. i love you

❝OH, doing it all

for LOVE

all for us, labrinth zendaya

 ❝you didnt MEAN to say

I LOVE YOU

i love you, billie eilish 

―――friday (well, at least piper says it is), ???, robins pov. 

the grabber didn't come down the night before. and it definitely wasn't because he forgot. he needed tools, he needed things to bury my body with when he kills me. he wouldn't have forgotten, he is going to kill me and i know it. no matter how much piper tries to stop it, i have a plan.

and i know, i know i should try to stay, try to save her. but the only way im going to be able to kill that hijo de puta, is if he kills me too. and when he does, i'll be ready to kill him too. piper wont get in the way of it, im not letting her get hurt... not more than she already is, anyway.

the door slid open, but it was slower, and quieter than usual, i almost didn't hear it. i turned to look beside me and piper was still sound asleep, the grabber peeked through the door and stared me down as i sat in front of her, not letting him go anywhere near her.

"trust me, i dont want her yet. come here, robin." he said it again. he said my name agin. 

i contemplated doing as he said, i mean im going to die anyways, why don't i save piper the pain of having to see it, to have to see my dead, bloody body, lay on the floor. i decided on getting up. i took off my bandana, and tied it around her head before kissing her forehead, "i love you."

i got up and walked toward the door where the grabber was, he lead me upstairs and into a room, a room with a massive dog in it, and no furniture. the windows and curtains were shut, and locked.

if i could get them open, everyone would see him trying to kill me.

thats my new misson, kill him, and get the curtains open, hoping for a witness. i turned around and saw an axe on the wall. is he going to try and kill me with that?

"im not going to use that, until it gets, harder. for now, ill use a knife. but i guarantee your going to try and fight back. all of the boys did." he sighed, locking the door and pulled out a small pocket knife, "but– they are all dead. anyways, want to know my plan before i kill you?"

"not really." i said with no hesitation, "i know im going to die. i dont need to know what you're going to do afterwards."

"so you're just going to give up? that'll be easier than i thought then, huh?"

"no, im not gonna die for nothing. im going to die trying."

the grabber smirked behind his mask, i could tell as his eyes went up. he put the knife toward me and swung, i stepped back against the wall, dodging the knife, "bad decision, boy." he said, an obvious smirk on his face. he swung again, but since i couldn't step back i ducked without thinking.

i grabbed his leg and pulled him down onto the floor, he hit it with a thud and a groan, i kicked him square in the face, he held his nose in pain but quickly got back up, holding the knife out again.

i punched him in the center of his stomach, one of the worst places to be punched. he doubled over in pain. i took this as a chance to try and grab the knife, but once i did he sliced a big cut on my arm.

i screamed in pain, "fuck!" i yelled, holding the blood slice on my arm, and scrunched up my face. once he tried to get closer to me, i wasn't as prepared. but i fought anyway, i kicked him in the center of the stomach, where i punched him before as it would hurt more. when he doubled over, it gave me enough time to prepare myself again.

i got my fists ready to punch him, until he lifted his leg and kicked me in the face. i spun around and hit the wall, i tried to pull open the curtain, but when i turned around to grab it, i felt something stab into my abdomen. i looked down, and blood was pouring out like a river as he pulled out the small pocket knife from my abdomen.

i fell to the floor, he leant over me, "i want this to hurt, and i dont think i have done enough." he whispered into my ear, then grabbed the knife and carved something into my arm, "g..." he whispered, "r..." he was writing grabber. i know he was.

i groaned, "stop–!" i scrunched up my face and started to cry, i thought it would be quick, not this slow. just kill me already, send me away.

he lifted up my shirt, to look at the wound he had made after he finished carving the name into my arm, "god, i got you bad huh?"

tears spilled down my cheeks, "wh–" i tried to let out a 'why', but i couldn't form any words. before i knew it, i felt another stab, right into my chest. a burning, burning pain, "im sure piper will enjoy this? huh?" he whispered, moving the bloody hair out of my face.

i felt a cold object press onto my neck, i screamed as he sliced a small cut into my neck, "NO–" he shushed me, "nighty night, naughty boy." he took off his mask. i couldn't see. my vision was blurry.

my eyelids started to droop as i felt another tear drop from my face. my head dropped, and the last thing i saw was his face. but the last thing i thought of... was piper, of course it was piper.

before, i died.