𝟬𝟲𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2

(a/n: y'all i'm being so nice rn bc y'all been kinda voting, i peeped :) but, if this chapter hardly gets any feedback i'm making y'all wait or sum for the next update bc i'm not finna keep updating daily & mfs ain't commenting... ion like that.)

(nowww with that being said, pls, make sure VOTE on this chapter, try to COMMENT on this chapter (& it doesn't even have to be a lot), and finally ENJOYY<3 love y'all frfr !)

PSA: ohhh & i forgot!! btw the ending of this song sounded sm better with the ending of this chapter, i really hope y'all play it for that same lil affect i got while writing.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"I basically have nothing to wear that doesn't make me look pregnant." As Brooklyn spoke, she took her top off. "Unless, I wear baggy ass clothes."

She was now fourteen weeks along, and her pregnancy belly was growing more than a usual pregnancy belly would, since she is carrying more than one child.

Brooklyn wasn't gigantic, of course; instead, a small pouch could be seen on her stomach.

"Just wear like a hoodie or sum." Seven suggested and sprayed his cologne on.

A little while later, Brooklyn appeared from Seven's closet wearing a shirt. Luckily, it fit her very well and matched her clothing.

All-white drawstring shorts and her Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG "Starfish" sneakers made up Brooklyn's simple look. Obviously, she wore the Vintage Nascar T-shirt Seven had in black and orange. She completed the look by wearing her regular pair of black and white Nike Socks.

"This feel and look so much better." Brooklyn put on her chapstick and grabbed up her purse.

"Mhm, you look like me." Seven grinned.

If someone were to take a look at Brook's clothing, they would notice that it was pretty casual and tomboyish. But she still liked it.

"I hope our babies look like you because you so fine." Brooklyn rubbed her stomach while looking down at him helping her.

Even though she understood it would be difficult given that she is having twins, she started by making sure her belly was always moisturized in an attempt to at least try to prevent stretch marks.

When she stated that from above him, Seven smirked and buried his face closer to her.

"Ouu, and look at those teeth. They real straight." He was forced to stand back up to his feet after Brooklyn teased him. "I been with you since you had braces, crazyyy."

"On God." Seven laughed. "Childish ass mouth."

"They was cute, stop." Brooklyn giggled and smiled. "That's what I really liked about you at the time we met."

"My braces?" Seven questioned.

"Mhm, and your tattoos. I still love them to this day." She rubbed her palm over the sleeve on his right arm.