𝟬𝟱𝟭.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Tell me why I'm over here showing my auntie a video, then this lady gone swipe left and seen my titty pic." Brooklyn was on the phone with her as Des spoke to her.

"Girl, why you even got titty pics in yo phone?" Brook busted out laughing.

"To show my nigga, duh." Des laughed also. "But, why she started swiping in my shit is the real question."

"What she say?" Brook asked through her laugh.

"Girl, she ain't say shit. She handed me my phone back and acted like she ain't see it."

"That'll teach her." Des chuckled.

"Not you tryna be like meee." Brooklyn said, when she saw Des's outfit.

"Bitch, pleaseee!" Des cackled loudly. "How I'm tryna be like you now?"

"You got on that lil black Rib Onesie from Skims and I'm wearing the bone colored one." Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes.

"Then you finna wear a hoodieee just like meee!" Brooklyn laughed.

Brooklyn wore a Moonlight Pangaia Reclaim Capsule Hoodie, while Des wore a pink Pangaia 365 hoodie.

Destiny wore her outfit with pink Low "Valentine's Day" Nike Dunks, while Brooklyn wore hers with her Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Cream.

"Nahhh, that's crazy because I ain't even see yo outfit." Des moved out the frame and busted out laughing.

"If you wanna be my twin just say that." Brooklyn remarked.

"Girl, byeee!" Des said through her laughter.

"Imma come to get you, after I leave from my dad's though, Des. And you better be ready, ho."

"Ouuu, tell him I said heyyy."

"I'm finna add Kash to the call, be cool." Brooklyn playfully threatened.

"Okay, you pushin' it." Des sucked her teeth, before leaving the call, causing Brook to laugh.

Brooklyn locked her doors after getting out of her truck. She also made sure to take her GG Embossed Belt Bag, which included all of her essentials.

She approached the house, which was very isolated and off in a location where few people were. When he returned to St. Louis, he bought a house for himself, Yasmine, and his son.

Since Yasmine and his kid were born and raised in Utah, they still owned the home there. Yasmine had no family around when she met Santana, so she didn't have any trouble moving states with him because she felt like he was all she had.

Brooklyn heard a child screaming and gently started to knock on the door, who she assumed was her little brother.

A woman with a young child approached the front door a short while later. For a brief moment, Brooklyn didn't realize she was actually staring at her.

She simply thought the woman was stunning. The woman had beautifully long, freshly waxed eyebrows, and nice light-brown colored skin,. She had very large lips and wore her long brown hair in a middle part that ended just over her breast.