𝟬𝟰𝟴.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Oh my goshh!" Brooklyn hurried over to Nova, who was smiling widely as she stood by the entrance to the doors.

Brooklyn had just finished a client's nails about 20 minutes ago, and Nova wanted to come also, so Brook squeezed her a spot in.

"Heyy, I—" Nova began to speak but stopped when Brook focused only on Nova's stomach.

"Look at my baby getting so bigg."

"I thought you was telling me hi, Brook..." Before she began to giggle, Nova flashed her a stern face.

"Ohhh, Hiii Novaa." Brooklyn chuckled and gave her a warm hug.

After they released from the hug, they walked towards Brooklyn's station and sat down.

"That belly growingg. How many weeks are you now?" Brooklyn asked.

"When I went to get a sonogram last week, she said the baby was ten weeks but measuring as a fourteen week baby." Nova said with a chuckle. "So yea."

"I wanna go to one of the appointments with you. Just let me know when I can and I'll clear my schedule for it."

"Okay, I got one in like three weeks. You can come to that one. It's the one where we get the gender." Nova responded.

"That's around my birthday too. Good birthday gift, bestie." Brook said with a laugh.

"I'm ready to find out what we having already. Ion think I wanna have a gender reveal."

"You so impatient, girll." Brook snickered. "We doing one, because I wanna eat meatballs and stuff while we there."

"Don't you eat meatballs at the baby shower?" Nova asked.

"We doing both. TT Baby getting whateverrr."

"Spoiling the baby already." Nova giggled.

"Period, as I should."

"You know what we doing for your birthday? It's next monthhh!" Nova said excitedly.

"Hopefully me and Des can plan out something for down here." Brooklyn exhaled deeply. "Since we been sixteen, we celebrated our birthdays together."

"And ion really wanna go all out because for one you can't drink, and I don't even wanna do a lot."

"Yeaa, and we did go all out for y'all 18th." Nova nodded.

"You talked to Des?" Brooklyn asked.

"She still haven't apologized yet." Nova made a remark, as Brook began to start on her nails.

It had been three weeks since Destiny and Nova last spoke to each other. Brooklyn tried to get Des to apologize, but she knew how Des could get. Destiny hated to apologize, she always felt she was right about things— which wasn't always the case.

Everyone in their friend group had faults because nobody was perfect, which is why they often argued over things. But, at the end of the day, they would always be friends because they'd never let those situations get in between their friendships.