𝟬𝟱𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2

(continued..)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"AHHH!" After she turned around, Brooklyn shouted loudly.

"WHAT THE HELLL!!" She was terrified, and her heartbeat increased.

As the person walked closer to her, Brooklyn backed up against the door and her breathing slowed.

She kept staring in disbelief even though she had no idea how it could be possible or if it was really true.

"I gotta be dreaming or somethinggg... Nooo, bro." Brook instantly shook her head and rubbed her temples with her index fingers.

"You not." Brooklyn's uncle Lucky spoke from the couch he sat on.

"Babygirl, you all grown up.." Santana looked at his almost nineteen year old daughter.

The last time Santana had seen her was when she was only fifteen.

"You knew thissss?" Brooklyn dragged her words.

"Come here, Babygirl." Santana, Brooklyn's dad, finally talked.

"No." Brooklyn shook her head, while looking at him.

Santana saw his daughter's eyes start to well up with tears as he instantly felt his heart break. He remembered Brooklyn as his baby girl and only kid. That upset him because he also remembered her as a daddy's girl.

"You lied to me... To all of us." Brooklyn said, allowing the realization to sink in. "You left me... for four years.. By myself."

"I was still grieving over momma because she died four years before you and you left me!" Brooklyn shouted. "I've been by myself for years, not just months or days!"

Her dad grabbed her in a hug without letting her speak when he saw tears streaming down her face.

Without thinking, Brooklyn went into his arms and started crying. She had been unable to see her dad for almost five years, and unexpectedly he was there. Truly alive and living.

"This don't even feel real, brooo..." Brooklyn said softly.

She was confused and unclear of what to do. She felt many emotions, like happiness, confusion, and anger.

"I thought you died.." Brooklyn moved away from him and backwards.

"Babygirl, listen." Lucky attempted to step in, but Santana held up his hand to signal that he had it under control.

Her dad was standing a few steps in front of Brooklyn as she stood at her front door. She was straight as she stood with her arms crossed across her chest.

Seven entered the room while looking between people as soon as the front door was opened. He was honestly confused about the other person since he knew who Lucky was.

"Who this?" Santana asked, watching Seven place the bags onto the ground.

Brooklyn inhaled deeply before letting it out while Seven also kept an eye on him the entire time.